🏔 13 🏔

No one's POV

"King Taehyung!" A boy cried out very loudly from outside the castle. He shouted so loud that everyone could hear him in the middle of all the roaring and blasting outside the Kingdom. This took Taehyung and everyone's attention but they didn't mind. They all just thought he was one of those fans who wants to celebrate Taehyung's new reign. But that was until his voice was heard again, "the Flake Queen is outside!"

Everyone got their eyes wide and quickly turned their heads to the little boy named Yoshi. The guards in the castle quickly took action and made sure for themselves. True enough, kilometers away from their castle, outside their Kingdom's huge wall, the Queen of Flakes along with her thousands of armies were standing firm on their Polar Bears. The Queen's blue angry eyes was clearly seen from such a distance. She was standing there, waiting for the King himself to show up.

"Your Highness, he's right." The guard informed, making everyone in the room gasp.

Taehyung scoffed and smirked, "Queen, huh? I guess it is time." He mumbled, stepping away, leaving everyone confused and scared as to what will happen next.

"Taehyung-ah!" Baekhyun called, following after his brother. "What are you doing? Where are you going? What is going on? What in the world does this mean?"

Taehyung ignored and glanced at the guard beside him instead, "get all people to safety this instant. Take out all our armies and Snow Leopards. Put out all our defence system. This is going to be big."

The guard obeyed with no second thoughts before leaving the two siblings who kept walking.

"Taehyung!" Baekhyun called louder, stopping in front of him, blocking his way, "what is going on?"

"It's nothing i can't handle, hyung. Don't worry." He coldly answered, trying to escape. But Baekhyun was quick enough to still keep hold of him.

"I'm sure it isn't. But it is something i must know."

Taehyung sighed when he realized his brother was right. King or not, he still is older than him. His second father.

"I'll tell you the whole story later. But right now, all i can tell you is that the new Queen of the Flakes and i are going to fight to end this once and for all." He said before passing his brother, walking out the castle to find everything ready. Hopping on his Leopard, Blade, they took off to meet the Flakes.

"Wh- TAEHYUNG! WHAT THE F*CK?!" Baekhyun shouted angrily. He knows this could be the most dangerous thing ever. He knows what his brother meant when he said they'll be finishing this once and for all.

That's it. Once and for all. It's either they win or lose. Nothing in between.

"Baekhyun? What's going on?" Taeyeon came and approached her anxious looking boyfriend.

"Is everything okay?" Hyorin also approached his son.

"Taehyung went out." He frustratedly ran his hands through his hair, "just take cover along with everyone else. I-i'll take care of him."

"But–"

"Don't worry, i'll be back." He smiled and ran after Taehyung and the army.

Taeyeon looked at him as he sprinted away with teary eyes that didn't went unnoticed by Hyorin. She put her hands on her shoulder and showed her a very sweet smile.

"E-eommonim.. I-" She stuttered, looking down and wiping her tears away.

"I know. This is new for you, isn't it?" Hyorin softly hugged her. "This has been happening ever since he was born. Even before any of us were born. You don't have to worry, sweetheart. He'll be okay, we'll be okay. Trust him."