🏔 15 🏔

No one's POV

"JISOO!" Roséanne shrieked when she saw her friend got thrown backwards a few meters because of Taehyung's strong sudden shot.

Jisoo waved her arm, indicating that she's alright as she got back up to her feet to find Taehyung already smirking with a ball of snow floating on his hand.

Jisoo flicked her arms and created a bigger snowball and quickly pushed it forward towards Taehyung.

"Missed me!" Taehyung scoffed.

"Or did i?" She smirked before raising her arms quicker than lightning to create a giant snowflake made of frozen water, making it strong as metal and sharp as knives. She aimed and threw it towards Taehyung and it hit him right on the chest, making him fly a few meters away and fell right on his back, his spine aching as it hit the ground.

Jisoo was not finished. Giving him not even one second to get up or take a breath, she flew to him and put her arms forward, blasting another ball of snow to keep Taehyung on the ground.

The King groaned out of pain, earning lots of attention from his friends and the Frost Armies. They tried as hard as they could to get closer to their King but they couldn't because the Flakes were all around them.

But Taehyung wasn't that week. He gathered up all his strength and pushed his hand forward. Jisoo, who was above him was immediately thrown away as she felt a very strong force hit her and she wasn't ready for that.

Taehyung took this as an opportunity for him to attack, he quickly got up and flew to where Jisoo was. He once again raised his arm and snow started to gather all around him creating a strong wall around Jisoo. He raised his hands higher, ready to blast her with a big shot from above with a smirk, knowing that Jisoo has nowhere to run.

But the girl wasn't panicked even one bit, she's creative and has more than 100 ways to get out of her enemy's grip. She put her hands on the ground and closed her eyes quickly, before Taehyung could even let out his shot, the snow under her all gathered strongly above her like a cacoon, making Taehyung growl as his strong hit seems to be nothing now.

But Taehyung wasn't the type of guy who gives up easily, he's also just as smart. He ripped open Jisoo's snow cacoon. Under there, Jisoo knew this would happen, so she has gathered up all her powers. By the time Taehyung broke her defence, she was ready to face him. Unfortunately, before she could even get up, Taehyung hit her hard, smashing her to the ground.

On the fifth hit, Jisoo crossed her arms in front of her face, creating an ice shield to protect her from Taehyung's power.

But she furrowed her eyebrows when Taehyung fell to his side after Jungkook's voice shouted, "LOOK OUT!"

"Suga?!" Taehyung shouted in disbelief when he noticed Suga was the one who shot him.

"JISOO, LOOK OUT!" Lisa shouted and quickly made a strong shield although it immediately broke.

"Jennie?!" Jisoo also shouted in disbelief when Jennie smirked and stood beside Suga, "what's the f*ck is going on here?!"

"Surprised?" Jennie smirked.

"What is this?!" Jisoo stood up and glared, Taehyung soon followed and stood beside her, glaring at his friend. Friend?

BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!

"What's that sound?" Rosé whispered. In a moment, everyone stopped what they were doing and looked to their side, where the loud voice was coming from.

Soon, a huge and gigantic army of Sleets showed up marching and bringing all their weapons.

"Sleets? What are they doing here?" Taehyung asked, but soon understood when the new king, who they thought was their friend, Doyoung, spoke.