🏔 7 🏔

No one's POV

"Let's work in the library where it's peaceful." Taehyung said as they kept on walking side by side in the empty corridor.

"Don't you notice that everything becomes peaceful everytime i pass by?" Jisoo scoffed.

"That happens when i pass by too, Flake- i mean.. Jisoo-ssi. Don't be too high of yourself." Taehyung replied, correcting himself in the middle of the sentence in case someone was hearing.

"I'm not. I just never paid any attention on you, your group or anything else. I didn't and won't even know you if it weren't for this cursed project."

"Correction, Princess. You will know me once you rule your Kingdom." He lowered his voice.

"Probably, but even if i do, i'd never knew we used to be in one class."

"Neither would i." He shrugged. "But if it weren't for this project, i wouldn't know you're a Flake and you wouldn't know i'm a Frost and we wouldn't have planned a big battle to end this all."

Jisoo deeply sighed, "let's not talk about this right now, Taehyung-ssi. We both don't know what this can lead us into."

Taehyung understood what she was talking about. They could attack each other any second and they wouldn't want that.

The two kept quiet until they reached the library.

"Welcome to the library, how can we- oh? Noona!" Junkyu grinned the second he turned to the door and saw his sister.

"What are you doing here?" Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows.

"I was punished to stay at the library for pushing a boy." He sighed.

"You didn't." She shook her head, knowing very well that her brother would never do such a thing.

"There was another boy, he was walking when he accidentally pushed me so i almost fell. In front of me, there was a boy, so when i was about to fall, he was pushed and hit the floor hard while Haruto quickly pulled me so i didn't fall. Unfortunately, a teacher passed by and got the wrong idea so he punished me here."

Jisoo growled and clenched her fists, her eyes slowly turning blue. And that didn't went unoticed by Junkyu and Taehyung.

"Yah, stop!" Junkyu quickly moved forward and shook his sister's arm. "I want to be here! It's quiet and i can at least get away from mrs. Jeon."

Jisoo took few deep breaths before letting out a very small smile, "sorry."

"It's fine." Junkyu smiled, "but you should start practicing to control your anger and emotions."

She shook her head and shrugged.

"Oh hi! You're noona's partner right?" Junkyu noticed Taehyung, who was standing beside Jisoo.

Taehyung nodded, not wanting to cause a fight with the Princess of the Flakes.

"He's your brother?" He turned to Jisoo which she nodded. "So you're the Prince of the Flakes?"

Junkyu had his eyes wide, as wide as he can. His mouth hung open. That was supposed to be a secret between him and his family.