🏔 11 🏔

No one's POV

After school~

"Noona!" Haruto called Jisoo the moment everybody except BB and Bangtan left the class.

Jisoo raised one of her brows as a respond, "where's Junkyu?"

"He's at home." Haruto panted. "We- huh.. wait.."

Jisoo gave him her drink to help him calm down as the rest of the girls gathered closer.

"What is it?" Lisa asked once he's calmer.

"We need to go back to the Kingdom right away, the King is calling you." He said.

"Why?" Jisoo furrowed her brows. "Is something wrong?"

"Uhmm..." Haruto hesitated.

"I think it's better if we see for ourselves, Soo-ya." Rosé whispered, lowkey glancing at the boys. Jisoo got the code and left the class with her gang and Haruto.

Taehyung's phone rang a few minutes after they left, "hello?"

"Emergency at the Kingdom! Come quick!"

Taehyung got up, followed by the rest of the boys. All quickly went to the school lobby, where their car was already waiting. The car rode off as soon as everyone hopped on.

"What happened, hyung?" Taehyung asked June, one of the royal family's trusted driver who was driving.

"Your Father decided to take over the battle in person this morning and ended up being injured bad." He explained.

"What did the Flakes do?!" Taehyung raised his voice.

"I'm not sure."

After a one hour drive, their car stopped a few kilometers away from their Kingdom. They couldn't immediately go in because of the fight that's still raging on just in front of the gates. The fight goes on 24/7 until one wins. That's how it's always been for decades.

Following the drill, Taehyung activated his shield all around the car to let them pass easily. But it was harder than usual. After the King was hurt, the two groups of Armies became more aggressive, expressing how mad they were.

Turns out, in front of them was the Flake's Car that Jisoo was using. She saw Taehyung's car behind her, so she decided to give codes to the Flake Army to stop the fight for a while to let them pass. The Flakes quickly obeyed, they lined up properly and perfectly right beside the car and cleared the road for them to pass. Taehyung saw that and decided to also stop the Frosts until they reached the gates.

This was the first time the animals stopped roaring, swords stopped clanging, ice stopped blasting after hundreds of years.

It was peaceful.

But not for long, the second the two royal cars had reached the gates, everything went back to normal. Their type of normal, that is. The battle started once more.

Jisoo's Side

"Jisoo! Over here!" Sandara called out to her daughter the moment she saw her step inside their palace.

"Eomma!" Jisoo ran over to her mother, "what's wrong with appa? Why did he call?"

The Queen sighed heavily and looked down, "our army's defences went down this morning, and your father didn't want any accidents to happen inside the walls, so he went out himself to fight the Frost Armies. Unexpectedly, the Frost King showed up too, and he was the one leading the fight since dawn. So he and the Frost King had a one and one fight against each other, while the rest of the armies were asked to stay put but don't move a muscle. They fought for hours. No one knew what happened, all they knew was Jiyong came back injured bad."