🏔 3 🏔

No one's POV

"Make yourselves at home, girls." Jin smiled, trying to make it more comfortable for them to talk.

The three girls seem to understand what the boys are trying to do. Rosé smiled and nodded, "thank you."

"Uhm.. we've never actually known each other formally before, especially these two." Namjoon said as he joined the others sit on the huge living room.

"Yeah, so let's start introducing ourselves." Hoseok said. "My name is Jung Hoseok."

"I'm Kim Namjoon."

"Min Yoongi."

"Park Jimin."

"Kim Seokjin."

"Jeon Jungkook." They mentioned their names, but Taehyung stayed quiet.

Yoongi gave him a signal to remind him what Jungkook just said at the terrace. As much as he hates this idea, he wanted the best for his Kingdom, he wanted to be able to rule his Kingdom as a great leader, so he has to graduate.

"Kim Taehyung." His deep voice made Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa shiver.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kim Jennie."

"Park Roséanne."

"Lalisa Manoban."

Everyone then looked at Jisoo, waiting for her to speak.

"Unnie.." Lisa called. "For Junkyu and oppa?" She whispered, just enough for her to hear. Jisoo took a deep breath, and out of everyone's expectation, she let out a very small smile that was slightly visible, "Kim Jisoo."

The girls looked at her proudly, it's the first time she smiled in front of other people.

"W-we, well you- uhh..." Jungkook stuttered, too surprised.

"Uhm.. n-nice to finally meet you." Namjoon took over.

Jisoo nodded.

"We should start doing our project." Jennie said.

"Yes. Namjoon, Hoseok, and i will prepare you meals while you work." Jin announced.

"I think we should work in different places to focus." Yoongi stated out his thoughts.

"We'll be at the pool. C'mon, Rosé-ssi." Jimin got up.

"Hmm... we'll take the gazebo in the garden. Let's go, Lisa-ssi." Jungkook walked away with Lisa.

"We can work in the dining table, will that be okay, Jennie-ssi?" Yoongi looked at his partner, she replied with a nod.

"What about you two?" Jennie turned to Jisoo and Taehyung, who was still coldly sitting on their places.

"Tae, why don't you take Jisoo for a house tour and you both can decide which room to take." Yoongi offered. Seeing Taehyung not responding, Yoongi growled before scooting closer to Taehyung.

"This isn't how a leader should act. Consider this as a practice, Tae." He whispered. A simple sentence, but it hit Taehyung. He sighed before getting up.

"Come with me, Jisoo-ssi." He said leading the way. With no protests, Jisoo got up and followed him after giving a short glance to Jennie.

"You sure the two of them will be okay?" Jennie asked Suga.

"They have to be. Taehyung really needs to learn how to treat other people." He answered, which was replied with a nod by the cat-eye girl.