🏔 4 🏔

No one's POV

Taehyung took the first shot. He blasted out sharp ice from his hands, almost hitting Jisoo if she hadn't move away.

"My turn, Frost." Jisoo said, her eyes turned dark blue.

"My team haven't gotten their turn, Flake." Taehyung smirked.

"Give it all you got." The princess scoffed.

The six boys blasted their powers at the same time, hoping at least some hit the girls. But they were too quick for them. They avoided every hit perfectly.

"Done warming up, slowpokes?" Jisoo smirked. "Let's start this." She cracked her knuckles before shouting loudly and sending a giant snowflake towards the boys. Behind it were three other snowflakes as a support.

Those snowflakes were strong, but not strong enough. Taehyung and his gang broke it with one blast of ice. Not giving the Flakes any chance to attack again, they moved forward, shooting ice arrows. The girls reacted quickly, they formed shields to protect themselves from the sharp arrows. The shields were so strong, it didn't crack one bit no matter how many arrows were thrown at it. Seeing the Frosts tired, the four girls used that as an opportunity to attack. They moved forward and gave their power out to them.

It was a very dangerous fight. Powerful vs powerful, ice vs ice, prince vs princess, anger vs anger.

They kept on exchanging blasts and attacking each other, bruises started to form on their bodies. But neither team were giving up. They were both blinded with their anger and grudge. They wanted to get revenge on each other and destroy one another. No one was mature enough to open their eyes.

They fought for nearly two hours, both teams were all in a bad condition. Just one more shot from anyone, they're done. But fortunately for all, no one is strong enough to even stand up, except for their strong leaders. They have no strength left to fight, but they're strong enough to simply stand straight and send glares.

"All i wanted was for both our kingdoms to unite. But it all stopped when you attacked." Taehyung said in his deep husky voice, trying to control his breath.

"Don't think too much of yourself, Frost. I dreamt for us to become one. But that stopped when you killed my innocent brother." Jisoo replied.

"Your brother was killed only because he attacked us first. If he hadn't attacked, no innocent man, woman, nor children will die. He paid the price."

"He did what he needed to do as the future leader that time. Frosts just couldn't get it because they closed their eyes and ears."

"Everyone was doing what they needed to do. But you crossed the line. Killed many innocent people. And i saw that with my own two eyes. Many people died during that war and your brother was just one of them!"

"Yeah. And apparantly, your father wasn't."

"What the heck do you mean by that?!"

"Listen to me, Prince Taehyung. Frosts killed many of the Flakes, including my brother, and their loved ones." She pointed at her friends. "So the Frost Kingdom isn't the only one suffering twelve years ago."

"What are you doing here anyway, Princess?" Taehyung glared.

"The same reason why you're here." She answered. "I'm here doing what i need to do as the future leader. Training myself. And i'm sure you are doing the same thing."

"You're right. Let's stop here, Flakes." Taehyung smirked, turning off his blue eyes. "The true battle will happen soon. When you become Queen, and i become King. Back on the mountains one day, we will lead two of our Kingdoms, we'll stand against each other. And ponder this, Princess. You better get you and your army ready. Because that battle will be the last battle the Ice Frost Kingdom will be having against the Snowflake Kingdom."

"I heard you, Frost." Jisoo joined in in turning her eyes back to normal. "Let our armies fight under the reigns of our father now, back on the mountains. As long as you and i haven't become rulers, we both know we're getting the battle nowhere. Let the snow in this room be the witness of our silent decree. When we take over the throne, we will end this battle." She smirked, making a snowflake with her hand, she put it forward, "may the best Kingdom win."

Taehyung smirked back at her and covered the snowflake she made with frosts coming out of her hand, making it disappear, "may the best Kingdom win."

Jisoo nodded one last time before stepping backwards to help her friends stand up. When everyone was back on their feet, the four girls started leaving the huge family room that has became a great mess.

"A few more things, Frost." Jisoo stopped on her tracks right before the door and turned around to face Taehyung and the boys with a cold glare. "This small side battle will be kept as a secret not even our family should know. The school project will keep on going as if nothing had happened so we can graduate together and go back to the mountains where our Kingdoms are. Let's keep everything on track."

"We aren't dumb to not think about that ages ago, Princess." Taehyung scoffed and returned the glare.

Jisoo shrugged and left after bidding goodbye, "hostile greetings, Frosts."

The 6 boys growled in anger the second she shut the door hard. As much as they still want to finish them now, their leader has made an agreement with theirs.

"Are you seriously letting them go?" Yoongi glared at Taehyung, disbelieving.

"If i let them go, that means they're also letting us go. It's a win win and we're on the same stage. And second, you heard us. We're not letting each other go. We're just delaying the battle. She's strong. They're all strong. And we're not ready yet, not because we're weaker. But because they're not strong enough and we're not strong enough either, if we fight at this stage, it will never end. To be able to end the battle we need to be stronger than the enemy, not on the same level. So we need to work hard, we've seen them fight and they shouldn't be underestimated."

BB just exited Taehyung's mansion, walking towards the door. The three girls were already a lot better than before. They asked, "why didn't we finish them right at that moment?"

"We won't win. And they know they won't win either. We're on the same level, and to win a fight we must be stronger than our opponent. Continuing will just be a waste of time and the Prince knew that." She explained. "He's giving us and himself a chance to upgrade our fighting abilities. And we'll get to know who's stronger soon, when we take over our Father's throne."

The rest sighed, they didn't want to wait that long, but they had no choice as their leader had declared.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
So sorry for the late update, i've been a bit busy lately but hope you liked it!❣️💫