🏔 9 🏔

No one's POV

Hearing what the two leaders said, everyone quickly took cover, knowing the worst that could happen.

Taehyung flew quick like a jet towards Jisoo, putting two of his hands forward, ready to shoot. Jisoo, who saw that coming, put a strong snowflake shaped shield everywhere around her, making Taehyung's blasts useless.

Jisoo smirked when she saw Taehyung stop blasting, her hands pushed her giant snowflake forward to hit Taehyung, but the boy was able to dive under it, making the snowflake hit the wall 10 meters away instead.

BAM! BAM! BAM!

Giving Jisoo no chance to get ready, Taehyung, who was floating below Jisoo let out balls of snows from his hands, one hit Jisoo hard, making her had to get pushed to the ceiling. But she isn't that weak to give up just because of a snowball. Before she hit the ground, she blasted like a rocket all around the hall, making a tornado of snow. Everyone had to hold on to anything near them to make sure they don't fly off. Taehyung had to put in all his energy to still stand firm on his place, fighting against the strong current.

Jisoo stopped spinning herself when she felt the wind was strong enough. She stood in the middle of the tornado, where Taehyung was also standing. Both their eyes are getting bluer each second. A few seconds before Taehyung could fly away along with the tornado of snowflakes, he shouted, making all the snowflakes gather around him, creating a giant ball of snow. He shouted once more before opening his arms widely, making the ball break into bits of sharp ice, cracking the walls, flipping chairs, ripping the goal and basketball basket, nearly breaking down the whole hall.

Snow filled the whole place, Jisoo and Taehyung were still standing firmly, not a single scratch was seen on their body.

They were ready to fight harder. Round two.

"NOONA!" A loud voice was heard, taking everyone's attention. The two fighting young royals turned their heads to where the voice came from. Junkyu came out of nowhere, flying in between his sister and the Prince of Frosts. "What the heck do you think you're doing?!"

"Junkyu?" Jisoo furrowed his eyebrows. She flew closer to her brother, her eyes slowly turning normal. She turned her brother around to see nothing hurt.

She looked down to where she last saw Junkyu and Haruto and saw no one was no longer there. Taehyung followed her gaze and furrowed his brows, his eyes also slowly turning normal. Confusion took away their raging anger.

"Are you okay?" Jisoo turned back to Junkyu.

"Aside from the fact that i just found out you two nearly destroyed the town, i'm fine." He said, glaring at Jisoo. "I mean seriously! If i hadn't have came here, who knows what could happen!"

Jisoo didn't reply. She flew down and landed on the messy, broken floor of the hall, followed by Taehyung and Junkyu behind her.

She created a giant snowflake and flew it closer to the stack of broken walls to lift it and see what's under it. She was sure that was where Junkyu got hit.

The rocks were lifted, but nothing was under there. She put the rocks back down and stopped her snowflakes.

"You saw what i saw, didn't you, Frost?" Jisoo looked at Taehyung, who nodded, glancing at Junkyu. "Let's discuss this one by one. Keep your eyes normal, Flakes." Taehyung told the siblings.

"Yoongi-ah!" He called out with his deep voice, making Yoongi walk slowly out of his hiding place and went to approach Taehyung. Yoongi glared at Jisoo and Junkyu all the way through the hall, making Jisoo's eyes glow blue once more. Taehyung growled, "stop that, hyung. If it weren't for you we wouldn't be in this mess. Based on the royal rules, whoever disobeys a royal command shall be punished. You're lucky you're my friend." He sighed, "why did you fight?"

"Everything went well at the beginning. We agreed we'd start off at the back of the school. We plan on combining water and leafs. It all went well until she sprayed me with water with snowflakes in it. When i turned around, she pretended as if nothing happened. She started the fight. And i wouldn't just stand there and do nothing! I blasted her with frosts. That's when she got angry and we brought ourselves here." Yoongi explained, his fists clenching.

"That was not what happened!" Jennie shouted, making everyone's eyes fall to her. "I didn't start the fight! He did! I was just doing as he told me when i heard water splashing. I didn't know what it was and neither do i care, so i continued doing what he asked me to do since i was done collecting all the water we needed. I was minding my own business when his frosts hit my back, making me fall. Jisoo-ya, if you're in my position what would you do?"

"Ruto-ya." Jisoo called her cousin, ignoring Jennie's question. "Where were you both when we started the fight? And when did you come?"

"Hey! I'm not done blaming him!" Jennie frowned at Jisoo.

"You're my right hand. You know the Ice Rules by heart, Jen." Jisoo reminded with a sharp glare making her growl in defeat. She knew her friend knows she wasn't suppose to interrupt or intrude the royals without permission. "Ruto?"

"We were at the library. We heard some blasts coming from the hall through our super hearing thingy, so we directly came here. Junkyu quickly stopped you as soon as we arrived." Haruto explained.

"Weren't any of you blasted?" Taehyung asked.

"No." Haruto shook his head, making everyone there completely confused, except for Junkyu and him of course. "Why?" He asked again.

"We all saw Junkyu laying on the ground after he got blasted by this Frost. That's what caused Jisoo to be angry." Rosé answered as everyone started gathering around.

"Something's off." Taehyung mumbled. "I was sure i saw you."

"And i was sure i blasted you." Yoongi smirked.

"Yeah, whatever it was, you still intended to hurt my brother. We're all lucky it was somehow just an illusion. Doesn't matter what generation it's been in, now i know that Frosts can never change." Jisoo said through gritted teeth.

"It's fine, Princess. Now we also know that Flakes has always been and will always be selfish. They can never change." Taehyung replied.

Both their eyes started turning blue once more. Knowing what'll happen, Junkyu stood in between the two and took out the Frozen Snowfrost Ball he just snatched from Lisa, "you two should submit this to your teacher. Do it in peace just for some time." He smiled.

The two looked down at the ball and sighed, calming themselves down. Taehyung took the ball and looked at Jisoo, "let's go."

Jisoo turned at her three friends, "you should've been able to control yourselves. If there's someone who hates the Frosts more than any of you do, it'll be me. You should be ashamed if you can't even stop yourself from getting revenge."

"We've all agreed to wait until the big war. Keep it all in. I'm sure you should be better than i am about these kinds of things. This is serious matter. One of you starts a fight, everyone will be included." Taehyung added, looking sharply at each and every one of the Bangtan Boys.

"Junkyu-ah, Ruto-ya, keep this as a secret. It's not something the King and Queen should know." Jisoo told her brother and cousin before leaving with Taehyung.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
I honestly feel so guilty for leaving this story hanging– I've actually been keeping some chapters on my drafts but I always thought of editing it more bcs I was afraid that people won't get the feels yk,, plus I think most of them only consists of like 1000 words and are too short :)
But I havent really have enough time to edit so yea :v

This chapter's unedited btw, I just got a chance to open this story for a while and just thought of publishing this directly because it has been a decade since i did..

Imma try to edit the rest of the chapters be4 publishing it if i have time,, hopefully this chap isnt that disappointing lmao❤️