🏔 10 🏔

No one's POV

"Okay, i see you've all finished your projects!" Mr. Oh came in class to find all his students already seated properly on their chairs with their partners beside them.

"Sorry i'm late. Something happened in the hall. Everything was incredibly messy! The principal even fainted thinking of the price the school needs to pay to fix all that!" He sighed, rubbing his forehead.

Everyone looked at one another, including Ice King and Queen who exchanged glances.

"I'll get my men to fix it." Jisoo said in a very low voice. "Don't send any of your people or they'll fight instead of fixing." She told Taehyung in which he nodded.

Jisoo took out her phone and silently called her trusted friend, Mino, who was back at the castle.

"Yeoboseyo?" He answered the call with his sleepy voice.

Mr. Oh dropped his gaze on every corner of the class when his sharp ears accidentally heard a voice. Taehyung took action and covered for Jisoo.

Splash!

With his hand under the table, he blasted some frosts to the window across the room, making everyone—especially mr. Oh divert their attention on the window. "Hurry, Flake." Taehyung whispered to Jisoo.

"Oppa, get my men and ask them to clean the mess i made in the school hall here in the city." Jisoo whispered to the person on the other line.

"What did you do?" Mino groaned.

"None of your business."

"Yah!"

"Just get my men over here and ask them to clean the mess quick!" Jisoo whisper-shouted as Taehyung continued to silently blasted frosts all over the classroom. "And when i say my men, that means my men only. Don't let the King, Queen or anyone else know."

"Why?!"

"You are asked to serve the Princess. Not interrogate her when she asks for something. It's none of your business, oppa!"

"It is! Even if i work for you, the King and Queen are still my King and Queen! If you did anything—"

Jisoo growled before helping Taehyung blast snow here and there to buy some more time. "I did nothing, oppa! I just had a fight with Jennie! She lost control and ended up ruining the hallway!"

"That's more like it." He chuckled. "Why not tell the King, though? It's a great way to punish Jennie."

"Shut it, oppa. Or i'll get you punished instead." She rolled her eyes. Those two siblings just can't stop arguing.

"Arra, arra. I'm just kidding. Your hall will be fixed by the time you dismiss from school."

"And one more thing! Tell them to fix the hall and fix the hall only. Nothing more and nothing less. Any nosy business, throw them out to the Frosts." Jisoo added, worried about the fact that any of her men found out that Frosts are there. They could tell it to the King and ruin the plan Jisoo made with Taehyung.

She quickly end the call the moment Taehyung stopped blasting frosts.

Whispers started filling the class, everyone glanced around, wondering where the ice came from.

"That was weird." Mr. Oh mumbled. "Might need to check the CCTV."

The Flakes and Frosts widen their eyes. They'll get caught if anyone looks for the footage. Taehyung quickly blasted ice to the camera and froze it, making it fall.