🏔 6 🏔

No one's POV

As usual, even one hour before school starts, four girls are already sitting on their chairs in class, making the aura colder than ever.

"What's with your deadly glares?" Jisoo giggled, seeing her friends glaring at every corner of the class.

"I f*cking hate having to be in one class with Frosts." Jennie snapped.

"We've been classmates with them for a long time, Jen. We just never knew they were Frosts until yesterday." Jisoo shook her head.

"Yeah, but still." Jennie sighed.

"You need to calm yourselves down, act normal. We can't let anyone know about us."

"We know, we know." Rosé closed her eyes. "It's just.. hard."

Jisoo sighed and tapped her friend's shoulder, calming her.

"I thought we wouldn't have to meet Frosts until the day of your inauguration or when we go back to the Kingdom. Turns out they've been under our noses all this time." Lisa said. "It's hard to control our emotions remembering all they did to our Kingdom."

"I know. But you need to hold it in. For the sake of everyone else." Jisoo sighed again. She was also having a hard time controling her emotions. She felt madder than any of her friends. But she knew she needed to keep her feelings all to herself. Because she knew what can happen if she didn't.

Just then, footsteps was heard from outside their class. Curious, they turned their heads to find the Frost Prince and his friends already standing at the door. Glaring at each member of BB, making the atmosphere way colder than it was before.

Both Jisoo and Taehyung's eyes started glowing in blue the moment their eyes met, snowflakes and snowballs started filling the air slowly, indicating that they're angry. Noticing what's happening, Jisoo closed her eyes and took multiple very deep breaths before opening her eyes again once she's calmer, "we're not gonna start."

Taehyung's eyes soon turned normal before he walked to his chair. The rest of the group members are still glaring coldly at each other, but what could they do? They won't take action if their leader doesn't ask them to.

The glaring competition kept on going between the three girls and six boys until the first lesson. And that didn't go unnoticed by any of their teachers and classmates including Jisoo and Taehyung, but they can do nothing or even glance at them. The teachers ignored them, their classmates still wants to live, and Jisoo and Taehyung couldn't care less. The two royals knew no matter how much their friends wanted to fight each other, they won't go unless they're asked to.

"Alright students, any questions?" Mr. Oh asked once he finished explaining the material he needed to explain.

"No, ssaem." The students answered.

"Okay then, in that case, i'm sure you'll have no problem in doing the task i'm gonna give you." He smirked as everyone groaned.

Mr. Oh laughed before waving his hands, "don't worry, you won't do this alone, you'll be working with partners..."

Everyone immediately stopped groaning and started cheering instead.

"...that your homeroom teacher have assigned for you yesterday." He continued, making the students stop cheering and started groaning once more, but this time it didn't last long. Everyone stopped the moment they noticed the Bangtan and BB members except Taehyung and Jisoo began to glare at each other scarier than before.

"Now that that's settled, i'm gonna tell you what your task is going to be." Mr. Oh smiled, unaware of the situation. "So you and your partners may go anywhere you'd like around this school and try to find two things or more, let me repeat that, two things or more. And you will need to collaborate those things you found, in other words put the things together in any way you can. For example, you found fire from the stove in the cafeteria and a leaf from the garden. You need to find a way to put those things together and make something marvelous out of it. You can stick them together somehow, or mix them in some potions you've made, or just smash them together and see what happens, or basically make art out of two or more regular things, do you catch me?"

Everyone nodded. Forget about the two groups and the partners, this project sounds really interesting.

"This task will be recorded as your end of semester exam for my subject, so make sure you do your best." Mr. Oh smiled once again. "Okay, so let's not waste any more time, i'll give you exactly three hours to do this. And half hour before recess, you must already meet me back in here to show us your works. While waiting for you, i'll be in the lab. But feel free to use it if you need it. Now get to work, kids!" He exclaimed before walking out the classroom, followed by students and their partners.

Meanwhile, the eleven boys and girls are still seated on their chairs until the class was empty.

Five minutes of silence, Taehyung decided to break it, "we won't be going anywhere at this state."

"Glad you noticed." Jisoo glanced at him, both still keeping their cold and straight faces. Their eyes turning lightly blue. They're trying their best to keep calm and chill, but their eyes clearly show how much they're annoyed, angry, and hating each other.

Jisoo sighed heavily and closed her eyes, "this is f*cking hard." She mumbled. "We need to stay calm before any of us breaks out and cause problems. This isn't our Kingdom. Keep your eyes normal, Frost." She told Taehyung.

He too closed his eyes for a second before opening it up again, giving back his stunning brown eyes, "let's do this project normally. For the sake of our graduation. The sooner we graduate, the sooner we can end this." He got up from his chair, followed by Jisoo.

The girl looked down at her three friends who was still sitting, glaring at the boys sitting across them. "Stay at peace just for a few moments." Jisoo told them. "Namjoon-ssi, Jin-ssi, Hoseok-ssi, aren't your partners waiting for you?"

Namjoon, Jin, and Hoseok snapped back to their senses after the Flake Princess called them. The three turned to glare at her.

"Don't start a fight with me, Frosts. I'm calm enough not to attack you this moment." Jisoo clenched her fists and shut her eyes tight, trying to calm herself down again. Seeing the aggresive Frosts made her angry enough.

"You heard the secret agreement we made yesterday, hyungs. Keep it cool for now. Do your best so we can graduate soon and finish this all." Taehyung told his friends. "Don't do anything stupid. Frosts aren't stupid, unlike someone we know." He continued, glancing at the Flakes with a smirk.

The Princess noticed his glance and shrugged nonchalantly, "yeah. We follow. Sleets are helplessly stupid."

Taehyung let out a low chuckle. "They are." He agreed. Everyone knew Taehyung was referring to the Flakes when he was talking about someone 'stupid'. Jisoo also knew, but as we all know, she didn't want to start a fight, so she turned it around. She knew she needed to apologize to the Sleets after this, though. The Sleet Kingdom is also one of the Kingdoms in their place. But they seem to be quiet and peaceful, unlike the Flakes and Frosts who are endlessly fighting.

Taehyung started walking out the door, hoping Jisoo would follow. Knowing Taehyung was taking the lead for them to do the project, she followed with no protest after speaking to her friends and Taehyung's, "you should do your project too. See it as a thing you need to do for your Kingdoms. Calm yourselves down, we'll have a chance to end each other in the big battle."

With heavy hearts, all members started walking out of the room with their partners to start doing their projects.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
A/N
Happy (late) Halloween 🎃🎃🎃

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^A/NHappy (late) Halloween 🎃🎃🎃