𝟏𝟖. 𝐭𝐥𝐜

𝐒ummer break finally hit and Kafeyah was having a very hard time saying goodbye to her little students

" Oh my God, i'm going to miss y'all so much" she sniffed with tears welled up in her eyes.

" No, miss K don't cry" they all hugged her trying to comfort their now crying teacher.

" Awe my babies" she cooed as she hugged them back " Don't forget about me in 1st grade okay? oh my God y'all growing up on me" she dramatically gasped

" We love you!" they all exclaimed making her heart melt.

" I love y'all too my loves!" she smiled trough her tears.

" Okay now let's get ready before we be late again" she laughed as she stood up

They all laughed and grabbed their stuff and waited by the door waiting for the bell to ring.

" Okay it's time my babies! be good for me alright. Stick together and don't be mean to other kids in 1st grade okay?" she did her final speech as the bell rung.

They all nodded and it's with a heavy heart that she let them out for the last time this year.

She watched with tears in her eyes as all kids got picked up. " Get yourself together Feyah" she fanned her eyes before going back to the class to grab her stuff, for the final time.

She took a good look at the class before sighing and locking the door with her key. On her way out she stopped at the receptionist desk and gave her the key back.

" Bye cause now i'm depressed" she said as she got in her car.

She started up the car and plugged her phone to the AUX cord before she pulled off.

" Ahh this my song!" she exclaimed as Between us by Tyus started playing

"I don't see nothing wrong
With a little bit of bump and grind
Even though it ain't mines" she sang as she stopped at a red light

" Lemme skip to my part" she mumbled before skipping the song to CASSOW's part

"Know it's over
When I bend you over
Love it when I see them legs shake
Superman when I get in it lil mama
Turn the tongue into a red cape" she sang as she whined in her seat.

" Let him fuck me to this song, and i'm having his babies" she mumbled as she sped up toward Zymeir's house, she was spending the summer there because she didn't feel like being alone in her apartment.

She parked her car in his driveway, and saw that his car wasn't there making her sigh. Since the Dom and Rantz situation, Zymeir kept working and working. Kafeyah didn't understand why he was overworking himself so much, but figured that it was just a coping mechanism.

She got out her car and hit the lock button on her car keys, before grabbing her key from her bag and unlocking Zymeir's front door. She stepped in and took off her shoes before washing her hands.