Arrival of the Prydwen

"Good morning." Danse smiled at me.

"Hi." I said, sitting down.

"Rhys and Haylen are outside," he explained. "I don't know exactly why."

"Oh, ok." I felt perfectly fine with it.

"I don't know your name..." he said.

"They call me Omega." I said.

"I like that..." he commented. "Why don't you get some coffee?"

"No thanks." I said. "I should go now. I'll be back right away."

"Good luck."

I walked out, ignoring the other soldiers. I cleared out the nearby College Square and went to retrieve the technology from Brother Jalbert's disposal. After killing some mole rats, I got it and went back to the police station.

"Here's the technology you wanted me to find." I said, handing it to Haylen.

"It's still in good shape too. Thanks." she said, walking off.

"I cleared out the ghouls." I said.

"Good to think those abominations aren't breathing anymore. Let me know when you're ready to do more."

I walked over to Danse, who was on a terminal nearby. "Good job. I think you'll be quite a good asset to us."

I shrugged. "I guess."

"Is there something wrong?"

"No, nothing." I said. "I'm just not used to being here."

"I understand. The Brotherhood will be coming here soon. There are unique energy readings that might be coming from the Institute, of course they are our enemy."

"Of course," I said.

"The synths were never meant to exist. They replace people and are technology run amok." he said.

"You have some strong beliefs."

"It all comes from Elder Maxson." he said proudly.

"So you all have one leader?" I asked.

"Yes." he said. "I would die defending Elder Maxson."

"And I would die defending the Jedi Order if I had to. But also the galaxy..."

"I guess we both have strong beliefs." he smiled.

It was at least a week of waiting and doing missions for the Brotherhood. I checked in on Coruscant and nothing much has happened. Soon, I saw a big blimp fly across the Commonwealth. Danse was beside me and put an arm around me. I shrugged it off.

"Sorry." he mumbled.

Vertibirds came down to the police station and it was soon filled with Brotherhood soldiers. Danse took me up to the Prydwen.