Crashing

Meanwhile, we were in the reactor room where the beryllium agitator was. I had to have radiation protection and wore a hazmat suit. I used the Force to pull the beryllium agitator to my hands and the security came on. I took off my hazmat suit quickly and fought the Assaultrons. One was shooting its eye laser and I was blocking it with my lightsaber whilst using the Force to push the other assaultron away from me. I rolled and cut off the assaultron's legs, putting it on the floor. I stabbed and killed the other assaultron along with the one on the ground. I saw Ingram fighting the sentry bot and I dashed to it, slashing one of its arms. I force pulled out one of its fusion cores and it soon blew up.

"That's very impressive." Ingram said. We went to the nearby elevator after disabling more security. We had to go into another elevator which was again cramped by Ingram. I didn't move an inch uncomfortable. We got to the ground floor and I saw Brotherhood soldiers fighting against more synths. I helped them wipe them all out and soon, Mass Fusion was controlled by the Brotherhood. I went back to the airport where I handed Scara the beryllium agitator.

"Here." I said.

"You've done wonders to help us. Thank you." she responded. I saw that Danse had already gotten the nukes. I was going towards him until I was contacted by my masters.

"Master Yoda." I said, bowing.

"Hrmmm. Got what Brotherhood needed you have, yes?"

"Yes. They just need to finish building its parts."

"Sense bad things will happen with them. Help them, no more." he said. "Back to the temple, you must come."

"Right away, master." I said.

"Tell them you're going, do not." he said, then disappeared from the holoprojector. I sighed and went to where my ship was hiding. I sensed someone was nearby and looked around, reaching for my lightsaber as I turned on the ship. I went into the cockpit and was lifting to the atmosphere when I was shot at. I quickly put on my shields and turned the ship. I saw a Brotherhood vertibird there. I pulled my own triggers and shot at the vertibirds, putting out one of its fuselages. I used the Force to make it crash away from me when another vertibird somehow managed to put out my engines. The ship malfunctioned and crashed to the ground, making me uncouscience.

I woke up and quickly climbed out of the cockpit. I sensed it was only a few hours since the ambush. I was quickly met with pain. My leg was cut by a piece of the ship. I pulled my lost lightsaber to my hand and hitched it. I turned on my holoprojector to contact Master Yoda.

"They got me." I said. "The Brotherhood attacked as I was leaving. I had failed to counterattack."

"Hrmm, failed to sense it coming, you did."

I nodded.

"The Brotherhood has not listened to our warning." Mace Windu said, appearing. For a millisecond, I thought why he kept coming on when I just wanted Yoda. I sensed the Brotherhood nearby who spotted me and shot at me. I deflected the bolt and used the force to throw the lightsaber at the patrol group, killing them. I force pulled my lightsaber back to my belt. 

"We will send reinforcements and a new ship to you soon." Mace Windu continued, nodding at my fighting skills of which I didn't care about. "Find another way to help the Commonwealth meanwhile."

"Yes, master." I said, ending the chat. I healed myself and meditated for guidance. I then knew to go to Boston Common and made my way there.