Mos Espa

"We must be careful with the Empire here." he said. "I heard they can be in Mos Eisley too."

"So this is Mos Espa?"

"Of course. I have enough credits to buy a new ship and plenty of fuel."

"We need a ship that can hold many people." I said, looking around the market.

"Why?" he asked, looking at me.

"We're trying to find as many surviving Jedi as we can to defeat the Empire on the Commonwealth."

"What?! Come on, Omega you know they'll send reinforcements. You have to have seen their firepower there."

"Stormtrooper patrols and guards at the settlements, one destroyer in space."

"See? It's most impossible to do it."

"I made an oath to do it, so I'm doing it." I started to walk to a nearby ship market.

"Great." he muttered. "Absolutely great."

"I saved you because of this mission, master. If I hadn't been pushed and pointed out to save the Commonwealth, you would probably be dead by now... in a painful way."

"Who exactly pushed you?" he asked.

"Uh... I guess the thought that I should keep the place secured from major enemies once I have already." I lied. It was only a quarter true...

"Mhm... I'm going to get a drink. You go ahead."

"Master, I'm not doing this alone." I said.

"And I will certainly help you in the future. But for now, this is your task."