Scars Show Sacrifices

"What-" his face went cold and he had to sit down. "That's not possible. It was a dream... It couldn't be true. She's dead!"

"I feel this is true." I ate some food. "I'm sorry master."

"We must get going." he took a deep breath. "Let's go back to the Commonwealth for a while."

"Alright, let's go Cammi." We went into the ship and I lifted the ship and went into hyperspace to the Commonwealth. I started to train Cammi more. I had her do handstands and lift certain things we had nearby. she fell out of her position and I helped her up.

"Why is your arm so cold?" She asked, standing up.

"It was cut off when I snapped into the darkside..." I responded.

"Who cut it off? Is it the punishment if you do?"

"No, it is not the total punishment. Darro actually did."

"Shame on him." she mumbled.

"I definitely heard that."

"It's ok." I said.

"Well, I hope you don't get any more wounds... it must hurt."

"Sometimes scars show heroes or sacrifices... sometimes..." I said thoughtfully.

"We're here."

"Sit down, Cammi."

"We aren't going to see Danse while we're here, got it?"

"Why not? I had him be the eyes and ears down here while I was gone."

"We are certainly not going to see him." He said more firmly this time.

"Master, I'm not connecting to him. I am barely effective by his persistence."

"It's just no." We landed on the ground and went outside. I looked around. The Empire was seemingly clearing it out more, but there were still themselves.

"What are we going to do now?"

"Just tell me whenever you're done with whatever you want here."

"Then I want to leave right now then."

"That is a certain no. We just got here. One day is worth it for coming here and back."

"Alright. Please just train Cammi if I can't..." I started walking away.

"I'll think about it."