Chapter 41

Amy was taking a morning swim in Bryan's swimming pool. She and her dad are spending the weekend at Bryan's place. Bryan and Henry went out early in the morning for a morning run, so she was alone in the mansion.

'This is much more refreshing than getting all sweaty.' She thought to herself, enjoying how the water felt on her skin.

After swimming for almost an hour, Amy could feel her skin beginning to shrink from staying in the water for too long. Just as she was coming out of the pool, her dad and Bryan returned from their morning run.

"Hey princess. Didn't know you were already up" Her dad said throwing her a big towel and placing a quick kiss on her forehead before jogging into the mansion.

Amy stole a glance at Bryan and noticed him already staring at her. There was something in his eyes. Was it lust? She wondered as he was eyeing her up. It was like he was in his own world. Amy smirked in triumph, seductively wrapping the towel around her waist. Her black swimsuit sure did its magic.

 Her black swimsuit sure did its magic

"Good morning" She greeted, batting her eyelashes at him, acting naive like she had no idea what she was doing.

Bryan came out of his trance and smiled at her.

"Good morning" He replied, slowly walking to her. His eyes still intensely staring at her swimsuit.

"You're playing a dangerous game, Amy" He then said, looking into her angelic eyes.

Amy leaned towards him, like she was going to kiss him, her minty breath filling his nose. Her lips were slightly touching his, as she whispered three words.

"I love danger" Before leaving him alone in the swimming pool area.

  Amy, Henry and Bryan had breakfast after that. While they were eating, her dad informed her that he and Bryan will be out for a couple of hours, because they had an urgent meeting to attend to.

"Both of you?" Amy asked with a frown.

"I'm sorry my angel. We both have to be there cos we're partners"

Amy had totally forgotten about the tech company her dad and Bryan established together, besides their inherited companies.

"When will you guys be back?" She then enquired while picking at her scrambled eggs. She couldn't conceal her sadness, as the plans they had to go watch the NFL game together has been ruined.

"We'll be back in time for movie night" Bryan replied.

"That's too far" She protested, angrily letting go of her fork.

"Amy, this is business. You have to understand" Henry pleaded with his daughter.

Amy looked at Bryan and saw the apologetic look in his eyes. It was like he was begging her to understand the situation. She let out a heavy sigh and said,

"Okay" She didn't want to sound like a spoilt brat, so she contained her disappointment and tried to be more understanding.

"I love you, princess. I'll make it up to you, I promise" Her dad said, giving her hand a gentle squeeze as they continued eating their breakfast.

  After breakfast, Bryan and Henry went upstairs to shower, to get ready to leave for the meeting. Bryan was just in his towel, picking out a suit to wear from his closet when his bedroom door opened.

"Give me five minutes!" He said from his closet, thinking it was his best friend who just walked into the room.

When he finally picked out a suit, he came out of his closet and couldn't hide his look of shock when he found Amy in his bedroom, instead of Henry. He stood there speechless as he wasn't expecting to see her in his room, not with Henry in the next room.

"What are you doing here?" He whisper yelled after finally pulling himself together.

Amy on the other hand wanted to give Bryan a good morning, as well as a good bye kiss before he leaves for the meeting, so she came into his bedroom. What she didn't expect was to see him still on his towel. This is the first time she is seeing Bryan shirtless and the view was one to behold. His biceps looked extra big today and his abs were perfectly firm.

Amy stared lustfully at his shirtless body, feeding her eyes with the greek god before her. Her eyes slowly traveled to his lower region, wondering how big he was down there, as the towel was the only thing hindering her from finding out.

Bryan's worried voice distracted her a bit, causing her to look at his face for the first time since he walked out of the closet.

"What are you doing in here?" He repeated, placing his suit on the bed.

The hairs on the back of Amy's neck stood up at the sight of his muscles flexing from that small movement.

"Like I said, I love danger" She replied in one breath, quickly closing the distance between them, and attacking his lips in a hungry kiss.

Although this was a dangerous situation, Bryan wasted no time in kissing back. His hands moved from Amy's waist to her butt, giving it a squeeze. She moaned at the impact, arousing Bryan even more. He lifted her by her thighs and she instantly wrapped her legs around his torso.

After that make out session in Bryan's office a few weeks ago, they haven't had the chance to be this close and were both hungry for such intimacy again. Their teeths clashed , but neither of them cared about how sloppy and scattered the kiss was, they just needed to feel this close.

Bryan moved towards the wall, slamming Amy's back against the wall. She got more excited by his action and began sucking on his neck while gripping his hair tight. A groan escaped Bryan's lips when Amy found his sweet spot. He abruptly pinned both her hands against the wall, to gain complete control, trailing hot kisses down her neck. Amy tried to release her hands from his grip, to feel him more but she couldn't because his one hand was more stronger than both her hands.

A breathless moan from Amy made Bryan's member twitch, sending him on an overdrive. He was about to unbutton her denim short, when they both heard a knock on the door. Amy immediately pushed Bryan off her and tried to arrange her disheveled hair,both breathing heavily from their hot make out session and also from the fear of getting caught.

"Bryan, are you ready?" Henry's voice asked from outside Bryan's bedroom.

Amy's eyes shone at the sound of her dad's voice.

"Um. I'll be down in two minutes" Bryan replied, trying his best to sound normal.

"Alright. I'll be waiting downstairs"

They then heard Henry's retreating footsteps. 

Amy let out a sigh of relief and gave Bryan a quick kiss before rushing out of his bedroom.