#176- too loud 4 you - DDM

~| age: 3 |~
~| Anna (17) sister |~
~| y/n: your name |~

Niall POV:

it was my daughter Anna's 17th birthday and I took her out for her birthday, " anna up " y/n yawned as she smiled carrying her.
" had a good day " i asked as she nodded and pecked my cheek

" thanks dad, for everything " she smiles as we walk to the car.
" think it's bed time " i said as she smiles seeing y/n asleep on her shoulder, " i love this little girl " Anna says kissing y/n's head.

" in you go " i say opening the door for her, she buckled y/n in as she stays asleep and i close the door.

what i didn't know was that once the car turned on, the radio would be blasting, " shit " i mumble as I hear y/n's cried and screams.

" I'm so sorry baby " I say turning to see her crying and reaching out for me, " d-daddy " she cried.
" it's okay y/n, " Anna says as she thrashes around,

I quickly jump out and go around to y/n's side, " daddy daddy " she cries as I pick her up and she hides her face in my neck.

" that was loud huh, im so sorry " I say trying to calm her down. she didn't want anything but to be held,

" hey y/n, if you stop crying I'll take you to get your nails painted tomorrow, and you can sleep in my room " Anna says as y/n sniffles looking up, " weally " she slurs as Anna nods.

" do nails daddy, p'ease " she sniffles as i nod, " but no more tears " I say as she smiles and nods. " love you bub " i say as she smiles pecking my lips, " love daddy " she smiles as i put her back in her car seat,

" love anna choo " she giggles as Anna pecks her cheek making her giggle and try to move away.

" ready " i say as both girls nod.

it was kind of a slow ride home because of traffic but y/n ended up falling back to sleep, while me and Anna sang quietly, " dad, come get your nails done with us " she says as I raise an eyebrow

" your hilarious " i say 

" please, if you love us you will " she smirks as i sigh, " i love you both but i won't " I smile as she sighs.

" if you don't come with us, and get your nails painted, im breaking your guitar " she says as I gasp

" you wouldn't! " I say as she laughs, " of course not, " she says as i shake my head laughing.

" please come, you can get your nails painted clear! " she says as i sigh, " your not giving up are you " i say as she shakes her head
" fine I'll go " i say as she cheers quietly

once we get home y/n's awake, with a little more energy.
" bath time come on kid " i say picking y/n up throwing her over my shoulder as she squeals, " Anna help meee "

" you need a bath, you cant be a stinky princess right? " she says as y/n shakes her head

anna helps me set up the bath before going off to take her own shower. " alright just a little bit of bubbles " i say putting her in the tub and letting her pour some bubbles.

" head back " i say as she leans back and let's me rinse off the conditioner. " Anna do me hair " she says as i nod, " daddy is clueless when it comes to braiding your hair " I chuckle as she nods

I quickly got her dressed and sent her off to Anna so she could do her hair.

" ANNA! im getting in the shower watch your sister " i call out as she yells back " okay "

after my shower both y/n and Anna had there hair braided,
" my beautiful girls " i say kissing both there cheeks.

" daddy, Anna's gotsa cwush " y/n says as Anna's eyes go wide, " hey that was our secret " she says as
y/n giggles hiding in my chest.
" well no boyfriends " I say as Anna sighs and shakes her head.

" alright y/n it's 11, your not tired " I ask as she shakes her head, " wanna be with, Anna " she pouts as i nod,

" alright I'm going to bed, love you both " i say as they both attack me in hugs and kisses.

" goodnight " i say waving a blowing 2 kisses

Anna POV:

since it was technically my birthday still, we have 30 more minutes, " sissy, ice cream " i say as she squeals and nods.

I choose a cute movie for us to watch and get us 2 bowls of ice cream, " dont a mess little girl " i say as she nods.

she takes some ice cream and giggles " what's so funny " i say as she smiles " noting, it's good " she smiles.

it wasn't even half into the movie when y/n was yawning. She cuddled into lap and sighed once she found a comfortable spot.

I held her close to me and notice she was asleep,

I put the bowls in the sink and took her upstairs to my room, she woke up not wanting to sleep in my room totally betraying me.
" d-daddy " she whines tiredly as i nod

I take her to his room to see him totally passed out, " here get comfortable " i say laying her next to him as she cuddled into me.

" goodnight princess " i say as she sniffles " nuh-night sissy " she says as I cover them both up and walk out.