#182- sunglasses - DDM

~| age: 3 ~|~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: you see your dad with his sunglasses and you want to be just like him |~
-//-
Niall POV:

me and y/n we're on the way to Greg's house just to hang out, and she was just throwing a tantrum, i was really confused and worried.

last time she threw a tantrum was a while ago when i didn't let her see her uncle hazzy and loulou, she was being bad so there my threat to get her to listen

" DADDDDYY " she cried stomping on the floor, i tried holding my hands out to see if she wanted to be carried, but she swatted my hands away,

" y/n please, don't you wanna see uncle greg and Theo " i say as she nods rubbing her eyes. " then tell me why your crying " i say as she lays down on her back on the floor.

" Y/n Horan! " i say sternly

i pick her up as she thrashes around, i hold her head to my shoulder, but she screams making me wince, " stop it, right now " i say giving her bottom a smack trying to get her attention.

she stopped crying and looked up at my shades grabbing them and putting them on. " you look cute! " i say as he giggles and wipes her tears on her chin.

" like daddy! glasses! " she smiles making me chuckle, " you just wanted daddy's glasses huh " i say as she smiles hiding her face in my neck.

" you know daddy bought you glasses to match your bows right "
I say as she gasps, i go up to her room on her top shelf in her glasses and put them on her,

I brought her to the mirror where she smiled posing and checking herself out, " your to much " i say recording her and posting it on insta.

" now are we ready to go " i say as she raises her arms to be carried, " picture, wif you daddy " she says as i smile kissing her cheek for the photo as she smiled doing the peace sign.

" post post on intagram " she says,
" okay I'll post it on 'intagram' " i say chuckling.

" let daddy take one picture of you outside in the front alright then we go " i say as she nods.

we get outside and I snap a quick shot of her

" my beautiful princess ahhhh " i say hyping her up as she giggles running to hug my leg

I get us in the car and we're soon on the road, a long 35 minute drive. " daddy wanna shake! " she says watching as we passed by a fruit shake store.

" what do you want in your shake " i ask as she hums thinking

" strawberry! and 'anana " she smirks as i nod, i went through the drive through and asked for a kids cup.

" thank you dada " she says as i hand her then shake, " your welcome, i love you princess " i say smiling watching her from the rear view mirror, " love you more more more more daddy " she smiles blowing a kiss.

1:39

we were 5 minutes away from Greg's house and y/n was asleep, she had a good nap.

once we got there she woke up smiling seeing Theo outside waving at her. He quickly ran to us hugging me then taking y/n from my arms as he carried her.

" hi y/n " he smiles carrying her to the front of the house, " give hugs and kisses " i tell her as she pecks his cheek and hugs him.

me and greg awe, then hug.

we walk inside and watch as y/n drags Theo to his room, the kids walk away for about 5 minutes until we hear y/n whining and Theo sigh,

" uncle nialler " Theo calls out.
" yes how may i help you " i chuckle watching as he came over to the dining room table with a big box of legos

" y/n wants to play legos, but I'm scared she's going to eat one " he says with a sad and worried expression, " aw bud, it's okay, come sit over here and we all play " i say as he smiles and nods and y/n runs to me with teary eyes

" theo no like me " she says hiding her face in my chest, " he's just looking out for you, he loves you so much!! don't you theo " i say as he smiles and nods crawling over to kiss her forehead, " your the best little cousin ever! " he says as she smiles and sits on her knees starting to play with the legos.

and that's how out day went, legos, movies, snacks and more legos!