#177- Im Home! - DDM

~| age: 4 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| Sky- Your Mom |~
~| summary: Niall comes back from a 5 month tour |~

Sky POV:

It was already 11pm and y/n was not going to bed. She was crying for her daddy, and she didn't want to sleep alone. " mama " she cried running to me after I had put her to bed for what seemed like the 100th time that night.

" listen you gotta sleep in your own bed " i say guiding her back to her room only for her to scream crying " NO "

she threw herself on the floor thrashing around crying,

i sighed shaking my head as I picked her up. " want daddy " she sniffled as i nodded rubbing her back. " I promise he's coming home sooner then you think " I smile

" wanna sleep with you " she cries

i walk to my room and lay her on Nialls side. " can we c-call him " she sniffles, " he's probably sleeping baby " i say as she lets out another sob.

I groan and grab my phone calling Niall, to my surprise he answered.
he answered mumbling though.
" im sorry did we wake you " I ask as we hear him shuffle. " no it's fine what's up " he says as y/n grabs the phone

" d-daddy " she sniffles

" what's wrong, are you crying " he says as she sighs, " i miss you " she says in the cutest voice ever

" awe, i miss you too, i miss mommy as well, i can't wait until i can come and give you the biggest crushing hug ever!! " he says as she giggles.

It was adorable to see how happy he makes her.

" how about you lay down with mommy and i can sing you to sleep yeah " he says as she gasped and excitedly nods.

" he can't see you nodding  sweetheart " i say as both her and Niall chuckle.

successfully he managed to get to fall asleep 20 minutes later,

" i miss you a lot " i tell him
" well i miss you more, and i miss our alone time, if you catch my drift " he says as i try to hold back my laugh.

" Niall I'll hang up " i say as he laughs. " no no im sorry, I just can't wait to see you guys tomorrow " he says as i smile

" she's going to be extra clingy to you, so we might not get enough alone time " i say as he sighs.
"true true, but i want cuddles and ice cream when I see both my girls" he says " well I'll be home by 12, im bringing home ice cream alright " he says " alright, now get some sleep i love you " he says

" goodnight love you " i say hanging up and laying down with y/n.

11:35 am
Next day

Niall POV:

I just got the ice cream from the supermarket and was driving home, that 10 hour plane ride killed me.

Once I pulled into the driveway I ran towards the door.

" IM HOME " i shout seeing Sky on the couch smiling as she runs to me

" I missed you " she says after sharing a kiss. " where's my princess " I ask as she points upstairs.

" can I wake her up!! " I say excitedly as she laughs softly,
" knock yourself out, I'll be recording this " she says as i nod and we go upstairs.

I slowly enter the room seeing y/n sprawled out across the bed.
I lay my hand on her stomach softly shaking her.

" princess wake up " i say as she groans turning away. " i really want my cuddles " i say pecking her cheek as she yawns sitting up. " mama " she whines rubbing her eyes.

when she sees Sky recording her she sits confused but when she looks up at me she loses it

"DADDY DADDY, YOUR HOME" she screams jumping on me attacking me with kisses.
" I missed you a lot a lot, your never leaving me again " she giggles as I hold her tight giving her the biggest crushing hug ever.

I hear her giggling and sniffling

When she i see her face again she has tears in her eyes. " dont cry princess. " I say pouting, she was adorable " there happy tears daddy " she smiles cuddling into my chest making me smile.

Sky stops filming and joins out hug as y/n smiles " family hug " she giggles.

" how about Family Hug and Ice Cream downstairs on the couch " i say as y/n nods excitedly.

" I want you to brush your teeth after, alright " i say as she nods and I pick her up.

" normally mama would say no, but daddy's home so I'm letting you have ice cream for breakfast " Sky says as y/n giggles hiding her face in my neck.

i was happy to be back with both girls, plus this ice cream was amazing. Y/n was bound to be on a sugar rush this whole afternoon.

okay so im making a part 2 for #176, when niall goes to the nail salon with
( y/n & Anna ) I PROMISE it will be posted later today or tomorrow.