#180 - sad day - BSM

~| age: 5 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| summary: you've had a bad day at school and Niall and Harry  try to cheer you up, |~

UNEDITED SORRY IF THERE ARE ANY MISTAKES

Niall POV:

I've brought Harry to come pick up y/n from her class today being that he had been staying at our house for a week! we're kidnapping him, his mom doesn't know that yet!

as we walk in the building we wave to a few people and walk to y/n's class, " she seems sad being that it's Friday? " Harry says as I look around and see her sitting alone at a desk eating a cookie.

" y/n, look who's here " her teacher said as her head shot up and she saw both me and harry,

she turned that from upside down and came running to hug me then harry, " say bye bye " i say as she waves to her teacher and we walk out. " carry me " she sighs as Harry takes her bag and I pick her up.

" thank you haz " she smiles as he pecks her nose making her giggle.
" tired " i say kissing her cheek leaning my head on hers as I hear her sigh, " why are you so sad where's my happy baby sister " i say as she shrugs.

we walk her inside the house and i set her down as she sits at the kitchen table, i checked her bag for homework finding a test,

a big 45% in red marker.

is this why she was upset, i saw her look up at me with her sad eyes. " im sorry " she sighs as i out the test in her folder and kiss her cheek, " it's just a silly test, it's alright, but promise to do better next time yeah? " I say as she nods.

" no homework then " I say as she shakes her head and i nod picking her up.

" how about a little treat " Harry says as she smiles nodding,

" we can make a fort and have some snacks and watch movies, how's that sound " Harry says as she smiles looking at me.

" yesss! " she smiles.

" can we go to the store PLEASE " she says swinging her feet as i nod.

I adjust her on my hip and grab my wallet. " Harold lets go " i say seeing him take my sandals and use them. I shake my head chuckling as he smiled innocently.

On the way to the store there were a few fans swarming us and y/n got a little shy. " can we take quick pictures, she's getting kind of scared " i say as they quiet down and nod.

we take a few pictures and y/n getting less shy.

" no more pictures " she sighs hiding her face in my neck as i nod rubbing her back, " no more baby no more " i say walking into the store.

" down down " she smiles seeing all the snacks, i chuckle setting her down as me and harry chase her around the store as she grabs all her favorite snacks.

" done! come on " she says running to the door, " we have to pay silly " Harry says as she giggles and runs back " oops, forgot about that " she giggles as i shake my head paying for all our snacks.

" thanks Big Brother " Harry says as i chuckle shaking my head.
" hey! he's mine " y/n says with her hands on her hips

" OH yeah! " Harry says as she stomps with a mad face " YEAH " she says back.

" leave my princess alone harry " i say picking up y/n as she grins.

walking out the store Harry links our arms together and y/n pouts.
" mine "

" mine " Harry says kissing my cheek as y/n gasps and wiped my cheek, she grins kissing my cheek and my nose making harry gasp.

so Harry kissed my cheek and my head and my hand.

" alright alright you weirdos " i say putting y/n down as I unlock the door both y/n and Harry laugh walking in the house.

" alright fort in my room come on " i say running up as me and Harry were a lot faster then y/n. she was the last in the room.

we quickly made a little fort and started a movie. Harry leaned into me and y/n wasn't having it so she decided to plop down between my legs leaning her back on my chest.

" jealous much. geez " Harry chuckled making y/n snuggle into me and grin.

I shake my head minding my business eating my chips.

.

by the end of the movie harry had fallen asleep on my shoulder.

" hazzy nap! " y/n says as i nod.
" now your mine " y/n smiles as i nod kissing her forehead. " I was always yours." I smile as she nods.

" but harry my best friend! so I'm both of yours " i say as she sighs giving up. " fine we can share you! " she smiles kissing harrys head then mine.