#183- bad mama! -DDM

~| y/n: your name |~
~| Evelyn: your mom |~
~| age: 3 |~
~| summary: your mom disciplines you, and you run to Niall instead of her comforting you |~

Evelyn POV:

" y/n! that bad " i say sternly grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the spilled cereal and sugar on the floor, " no MAMA " she shrieks realizing I'm taking her to the timeout corner,

" NO! " she screams as i sit her down, " Y/n Horan! sit now " i say as she cries trying to run away.

" y/n, that's naughty! im telling daddy! sit down " i say smacking her bottom giving her a warning.
" BAD MAMA " she says kicking her feet as she cries louder,

i sit her in the corner and start to clean up the mess until i heard something fall, " Y/N, ENOUGH " i say grabbing her hand and bringing her to the corner where she got 5 smacks and i sat her down as she cried from the top of her lungs.

" OWIE " she cries with her fingers in her mouth,

I was in the middle of cleaning when I heard the front door close, " DO NOT get up " i say shouting at her, i still have yet to pick up the broken glass she dropped

she got scared and cried harder making grabby hands for Niall,
" what is the problem " he says looking around,

" she spilled the Cheerios, she spilled half the sugar, and she broke a picture frame " i say stressed from her crying and trying to clean up, " mean mama " she cries, it honestly breaks my heart.

" mama isnt mean, don't say that, your the naught girl, making a mess that's not good " Niall says as she sticks her fingers in her mouth and hides her face from me.

I finished cleaning everything downstairs after getting cut from the glass, I walked upstairs to see her sitting in the corner of mine and nialls room sniffling as he was in the bathroom.

" m-mama " she mumbles watching me walk in, " m'sorry " she says as i bend down and she kisses my nose, " i forgive you, no more naughtiness yeah " i say as she nods and i kiss her forehead.

I walk in the bathroom and clean my cut, " you alright " Niall asks
" yea just a little cut in fine " I say as he turns off the shower, i walk out letting him get dressed really quick and i sit at the edge of the bed.

i turn on the tv and look for a cartoon for us to watch and Niall walks out. " did she apologize " Niall ask as i nod.

" give mama a hug, and tell her you love her " he says as she gets up hesitantly and waddles over to me hugging me, " love mama " she says as i pick her up but she whines to be held by Niall as he walks closer to us.

" she hates being yelled at and I do it all the time " i say sighing and passing her to Niall.

" it's alright, she's just gotta learn " he says laying in bed as i crawl next to him and y/n.

we laid in bed watching tv for a while until y/n pushed me over wanting Niall to only hold her, " are you mad at mama " Niall says as she nods and i giggle kissing her cheek

" but you love mama " he says as she nods slowly making us both laugh and shake our head.

" i love you y/n, im sorry for yelling " i say tickling her as she giggles, " daddy! HELP " she giggles hiding in nialls chest and holding onto his shirt,

" MAMA NOO, DADDY AHH " she laughs hysterically pushing my hands away,