#193- ill be back! - DDM

~| age: 2 & 1/2 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~|summary: Niall leaves you with your grandparents to play golf today, but you don't want him to leave|~
^ requested by: somebody! ^
early update ♡︎

Niall POV:

it was 8 in the morning i was packing y/n's stuff for the day while I tried to get her to stay awake, which didn't work

I finished packing carried her into the car, in her car seat. Y/n had a really bad separation problem, so I know she'd be crying today.

all the way to my parents house she was quiet and yawning, "mimi" she smiled seeing my mother at the door, i helped her out setting her down as she ran to my mom.

I grabbed her stuff walking in and greeting my parents. i stayed for a little until i had to go, i started grabbing my stuff and getting ready until y/n pouted, " up " she said lifting her arms as i sighed.

" daddy buh-bye " she says sniffling as i nod holding her head to my shoulder shushing her and kissing her cheek, " im gonna go play golf, with my friends and I'll be back " i say as she shakes her head

she kept a firm grip on my shirt and wouldn't let me put her down, " your gonna have fun here! i think theos coming later today too " my mom says as y/n sniffles.

" daddy no buh-bye " she says letting out a sob as i sigh, it took a while for y/n to let go but it didn't stop her from crying, i pecked her lips before waving as she waved back from the ground with the saddest face making me feel guilty.

Maura POV:

y/n had some breakfast we watched some tv had some cuddles and a few tears.

i grabbed her back checking for anything that would calm her down, immediately finding a case of 3 pacifiers, i let her pick one and she picked the white one.

she grabbed her back and grabbed a stuffed animal that was inside of it, she made grabby hands and i picked her up gladly.

" what shall we do love " i asks as she shrugs. we went back to watching tv, tiny giggles leaving her lips.

it wasn't until 11 she started getting tired so i laid her in nialls bed, we of course had an extra room for y/n and niall.

i tried to set her in the crib but she wanted to sleep in nialls bed, it didn't take long for her to fall asleep, i kissed her forehead walking out.

Theo had came over, and wanted something to eat I was going to make him chicken nuggets and fries until loud cries. I rushed upstairs to see y/n crying fisting her eyes with her pacifier half way out her mouth.

" what's wrong darling " i ask as she just cries " d-daddy ", i sigh picking her up, " no tears, it's okay  love, come on how about some food " i say as she whines.

I bring her downstairs and set her down, but as soon as she sees theo, she whines for him to hold her, " such a good cousin " i say kissing theos forehead,

" y/n, do you want chicken and fries like theo " i ask as she nods laying her head on theos shoulder.
he carries her to the couch as both of them cuddle and giggle at what's on the tv.

they had finished eating a while ago and y/n would not let me or bobby carry her. she wanted theo.

i tried carrying her to have a diaper change but she cried the whole time calling for her daddy, and when it was over she ran back into theos arms.

Bobby smiled taking a picture and sending it to Niall and me. 'they are too cute' was nialls response

they played for a bit, y/n was happier now, theo did look like niall maybe that's why she loved and was obsessed with him so much.

y/n had almost forgot niall wasn't here that was until Theo had to go back home and y/n was crying all over again,

" don't cry! you'll see me again! remember we're gonna go to the amusement park on Saturday, that's 4 days away " he says kissing her cheek as they both say goodbye.

Niall had been out a little longer then i expected but once he came back we were just about to start dinner,

" DADDY DADDY " y/n shouts happily watching him walk to her, the love in her eyes she had for her father is way too cute.

Niall POV:

I smile picking y/n up as she kisses my cheek over and over as i awe and laugh, " i missed you princess " i say as she lays her head on my shoulder, " missed you " she mumbles as we sit down.

Of course she didn't sit in her high chair, she had to be close to me because she wasn't letting go, i fed her as she happily munched on her food telling me about what fun she had with Theo, and when she cried for me.

i smile kissing her cheek, i loved hearing about her days when im gone, i still always feel guilty leaving her.

" daddy no buh-bye no mwore " she says with a cute mad pout, "no more bye bye, not without you" i say as she nods and giggles hugging me.

soon we left my parents house back home to cuddle and play alittle before bedtime, and of course the princess requested to sleep in my bed, how could I say no