#187- tour bus -BSM

~| age: 3 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| lora- sister (7) |~
~| summary: niall takes you and your sister on tour, and your currently on your way to a new tour destination |~

as promised 😁❤️

Niall POV:

" Niall! where are we going now" Lora asked as I picked up y/n, whining because she was hungry, " we're going to Los Angeles. " i say as she nods, " are you going to sing there too! " she asks as i nod.

" when do we go home, i miss mommy " Lora says as i sigh patting her back, we see mommy in 2 weeks because she's coming over here for our last show! then we can all go back home " i say as she nods and sighs.

" ni ni, yummies " y/n whines hitting my shoulders. I walk to my bunk bed and pull out some snacks, she gasps with the cutest face as she stares down on the bag of chips and the bag of cookies.

I take both and sit her down at the table in her booster seat, " what do we have here " Louis says as
y/n giggles and shows him a cookie.

" are they yummy " he says as she nods and giggles, " where's Lora " i ask as he chuckles pointing to her, " she's with her boyfriend " he says as i roll my eyes shaking my head. " Liam is not her boyfriend " i say shaking my head, " yeah? harry is y/n's, Liam is Loras deal with it " he says as i shake my head

" hazzy " y/n says excitedly.

" i hear my name who's calling " harry says from his bunk bed, y/n squeals when she sees Harry come up to us. " hey princess " he says as she giggles and hides in my shoulder.

" oh! look at Lora and her boyfriend " harry says as i sigh shaking my head. once y/n finished her snack i give her a drink and she starts running around the bus, Until she falls right into liams leg.

" oops " she says looking at Liam, " i sorry " she says, " it's okay, are you alright " he says as she nods and smiles, skipping back to me on my lap, i give her my phone and let her watch some YouTube.

" Lora, you know i had Liam first " harry teases as she pouts angrily,
" don't care! " she says leaning into Liam. " leave her alone, your all pains in the butts " Liam says hugging Lora as we all laugh.

" my lora! " Y/n says as i nod,
" yea! Lora is ours " i say as Lora giggles. " i know im your favorite sister but don't worry " she says as we al laugh.

we took a quick stop at the nearest gas station/sheetz (an: if you don't have sheetz where you live it's basically like a gas station and then a little store inside to get food! basically a small fast food place, look it up lol)

i took y/n in for a quick pull up change, and Lora went into the girls bathroom alone, i waited outside for her and once she came out, all the boys were either getting Pizza or hots dogs or chicken tenders.

I got Lora pizza and fries, and got y/n chicken tenders and fries. i let them pick out there drinks and the boys took them back to the bus for me while i order my food and got extra snacks for the girls along with extra drinks

I was really spoiling them.

once we all get back on the bus we eat and watch films having a great time.

It didn't take long for y/n to get fussy and cranky, I got her pacifier and put it in her mouth cradling her and singing softly. she wouldn't fall asleep unless i was laying down next to her.

she had one hand gripping her stuffy and the other one gripping my shirt, i rubbed her stomach and sang softly until she fell asleep and i slipped away.

I went out to see Louis and Lora watching something on his phone, and Liam was talking with Paul.

" Lora " i tease tickling her nose as she whined, " come here " i say picking her up, she laid her head on my shoulder and started falling asleep, i laid her next to y/n and closed the curtain.

I went out and asked if the guys wanted to play fifa and they all cheered, " SHH! " I say pointing to the back where the girls were sleeping, they all go wide eyes and laugh quietly.

I shake my head and we all start playing games,

an hour and a half later, we were told it was only 3 hours until we got to Los Angeles, the girls were up and hype crawling around the floor as i shake my head.

" how are you two my sisters " i say as we all laugh watching my two crazy sisters