#188- im mad at you - BSM

~| age: 6 |~
~| y/n: your name |~
~| babysitter: |~
~| summary: niall was supposed to bring you nandos when he got home from the studio but he didn't |~

sorry if there's any mistakes

Niall POV:

it was a terribly long day at the studio, i really just wanted to go home and relax, i got in the car and started driving home.

it was a 35 minute drive when i rang the door bell my friend Anne-Marie-

i asked if she could babysit y/n for me today, thankfully she said yes.
I walk in and she stops me with wide eyes, " you do realize you promised y/n something when you got home " she says as I raise an eyebrow and here running from upstairs

" NI NI YOUR HOME " she says coming down the stairs, i smile and chuckle softly, after long days at the studio y/n always made me feel better, she gave me a big hug and i smile until-

" niall where my nandos " she says with a frown, my heart stopped.
" dammit " i whisper to myself as i put her down, " you forgot didnt you " she says as i run my hands through my hair.

" you know y/n, your brothers had a very long day at the studio maybe he was just tired and forgot in accident " she says as y/n pouts, " okay. " she says sniffling and walking to the couch.

" i just crushed her little heart didn't I "

" well she had been talking about how she couldn't wait for you to come home so you both can cuddle have nandos together " Anne says as i groan.

" now i feel horrible. " i say looking over at y/n. She was sitting on the couch watching whatever was on the tv.

I walked over to her with Anne following behind me, " y/n " i say quietly as she pays me no attention.

I look at Anne as she just shrugs.

" y/n, listen im really sorry I forgot about nandos " i say as she looks at me and looks away.

" are you mad at me " i say putting my hand on my waist as she nods not even looking at me. " anne, can you tell nialler im very upset with him, he broke his promise " y/n says as i sigh shaking my head

" y/n's mad at you, you broke your promise, not good niall " she says as i roll my eyes playfully,

" I'll be back, " i whisper to Anne and i walk away, i close the door quickly, accidently slamming the door as i run to the car to get her nandos.

Anne-Marie POV:

once niall left, y/n flinched at the sound of the door when she looked my way she had scared eyes, then teary eyes. " awe, y/n why are you crying " i say as she runs crying into me.

I hold her closely shushing her, " im sorry, i didn't mean to be rude and ignore him, now he hates me " she cries and hiccups between words.

" he doesn't hate you i promise you that! " i say as she cries shaking her head.

she kept crying for a good 10 minutes until she stopped hearing me call Niall, " yea anne " he answers as y/n stays quiet

" quick question! your on speaker, your not upset with y/n, and you definitely don't hate her right! " i say, y/n looks up to me smiling when niall replys.

" im not upset with y/n at all, and i definitely do not! hate my lovely little sister who i love dearly " he says as she giggles quietly wiping her eyes, " i love you y/n, and im sorry i forgot your nandos, but guess what, im coni get back home with nandos now, give me 5 minutes " he says as she gasps jumping around the living room.

i hang up with a quick goodbye and we wait for Niall to get back

Niall POV:

10 minutes later me and y/n were cuddled up on the couch, anne had gone back home, leaving me and y/n alone.

" hows your nandos " i smile as she giggles stuffing her face, " it's amazing thank you " she says with a full mouth and leaving a sloppy kiss on my cheek, i groan in disgust playfully as she giggles and tries to kiss my cheek again but i move away.

she lays her head on my arm as we continue to eat and watch tv,

once we finished eating i got her in the bath, got her into some pajamas combed her hair and put it in a bun, " since it's Friday i guess you can stay up past bedtime with me " i say as she squeals excitedly.

we dance and play around for a bit, then we play games on game consoles, until she starts getting tired, so we go upstairs and she demands to sleep in my room,

I shake my head and just let her sleep in my bed while im sitting on my bean bag chair continuing to play my game from upstairs.

" can you sing to me nini " she says as i smile pausing my game,

i tuck her in and hold her hand with my right hand and playing with her hair with my left hand, i sang a soft song to her and in the middle of the song she was fast asleep,

I kissed her forehead, whispering a soft goodnight before lowering the volume on my game, turning the lights off and continuing my game, not going to bed until 2 in the morning.