𝟏𝟗. 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝

"𝐖hen was the last time you ate Feyah?" Zymeir asked Kafeyah as they sat on the couch watching TV

" Um-like 3 days ago" she looked down

" Come again?" he chuckled bitterly

" I'm sorry papa, i just forgot" she sighed as she played with her fingers—Kafeyah knew she was in deep trouble because Zymeir didn't play about her health at all.

" Let's go" he dryly said as he grabbed her hand and led her to the kitchen.

He made her a plate with a very small portion of leftover spaghetti and chicken, before he heated it up for 2 minutes.

Once he heard the microwave beeping, he took the plate out and placed it in front of Kafeyah before giving her a fork and knife.

" Eat what you can" he mumbled before going to sit beside her.

Kafeyah sighed and began eating one spoon, she knew that he was going to give her the silent treatment and honestly she wasn't ready for it.

After she drowned the first spoon with water, she took a second spoon and chewed it slowly feeling nauseous all over again.

After she swallowed the second spoon, she wasn't feeling hungry nor could eat anymore so she pushed her plate away.

" You done?" he asked her grabbing her plate

Kafeyah nodded and tried to control her breathing so she wouldn't throw up.

" How many spoons you took?"

" 2" she whispered as she set her head on the counter.

" You okay mama?" Zymeir asked concerned-at first he was planning on giving her the silent treatment all day, but once he saw that she wasn't okay that idea went out the window.

I've finally realized what I need
Can only be royal if you loyal girl

" I feel like i'm going to throw up" she mumbled

He quickly picked her up and went to their bathroom. He sat her in front of the toilets and held her hair.

" Let it all out mama, i gotchu i promise" he coached her as he rubbed her back.

Kafeyah tried to hold everything in but she couldn't, so she leaned over the toilets and emptied her not very full stomach.

Zymeir still held her hair and rubbed her back trying to calm her down as she cried. Kafeyah hated throwing up because it made her body feel numb afterwards.

" It's okay baby, you done it's okay" he rubbed her back as he comforted her.

" You can get up?" he asked as he cleaned the outside of her mouth with a tissue.

Kafeyah shook her head no and sighed.

Zymeir held her up and helped her walk to the sink so she could brush her teeth. " Hold on to the sink while i go flush the toilet, i'll be right back" he kissed her forehead