CHAPTER 2

Jᴀᴠᴇɴ || Kɪʟʟᴀ

"Dess get yo ass off the counter and why you got- never mind

"Dess get yo ass off the counter and why you got- never mind." I sighed.

"You and Jay stay trying to get drunk early in the day." I laughed.

Dess is Jayda's Bestfriend.

They've been best friends since elementary school.

Dess was cool as fuck and she was like another older sister to me.

She was a close friend to me and Jayda's knowing that we all basically grew up together and from the same neighborhood.

"You stay waking up grumpy." Dess said.

"JAY HURRY YO FUCKING ASS UP! DESS ANNOYING ME!" I yelled.

"Girl I'm ready damn stop that yelling." Jayda said coming into the kitchen.

"Killa why Montae sent me a video of you fighting some FUCKING GIRL IN WALMART." Jayda yelled.

"Man I don't know what you talking about." I said lying.

Truth was after we got home yesterday I went out to see if I could get me a new charger for my phone.

I walked into the store and the lady got smart with me and I punched her in her face.

Walking into the gym I was already tired and I ain't even work out yet.

I seen Montae and Lucas was here to.

They ass don't do shit but play basketball inside the court all day.

"Montae can I talk to you real quick?" I called out.

He looked at me as like he seen a ghost.

Yeah you got snitched on and I'm bout to beat yo ass.

"You in trouble." Lucas said laughing.

We walked outside and his ass didn't say a word.

"You know imma beat yo ass when I see you again because you wanna be a little snitch bitch right."I said to him.

"Man you know I couldn't just let that video get out and then have Jayda find out all over social media." He said.

"Either way it go you know she was going to get at my ass because she know you tell me everything." I shook my head.

I walked back into the gym looking for Jayda and Dess.