CHAPTER 40

Javen&Key's home
12:09pm

Javen's POV

"Five weeks ago?" I said counting on my hand

"Gotta be.."Key said cheesing.

"So you think you forgot to pull out that's why I've been feeling the way I'm feeling for the past few days?" I asked him.

"I mean you have been getting a lil thick over the weeks." He said looking me up and down licking his lips.

Corny as the fuck.

I should run his ass over.

"If I'm pregnant Markeyvious... I swear I'm gone divorce you." I said whining.

"Damn you don't want my baby." Key said fake crying.

"It's not that...it's just you think we ready for a baby...like another human in our home right now." I said leaning against my car with my hands covering my face.

"What you doing all this for. I think we can manage all this." He said coming over to me.

"We got Jae'Lah and Kenai already Markeyvious and you know we got to make sure they straight with school and stuff." I said face palming my self.

"I can't be out here trying to figure out how imma get them to and from school while I'm dealing with the baby crying and shit. Oh then on top of that you be at the studio and shit going to states doing shows here and there." I said getting mad about to cry.

"You know I don't have Jayda or Bre to help me out no more." I said with tears filling my eyes.

Before I could let my tears fall and hit the ground and run down my face I quickly sucked them up.

Crying ain't gone do shit for me but make me miserable and hurt all over again. Gots to think about positive stuff and take my mind off the negative.

"I understand all that...so if you are pregnant what you gone do with OUR child?" He asked me with a disappointed look on his face.

"It's yo body and I respect you and your decisions and I can't tell you what to do with it so I'm just asking what you plan on doing if you are pregnant with our baby." He said.

ABORT SHAWN...shiddddddd!!!!!!!

"Imma keep it and you know I don't even believe in abortions so I don't know why you thought that shit." I said as I seen a big smile appear on his face.

"On god?" He asked me.

"On Jayda." I said as he ran to me and picked me up.

He picked me up and started kissing all over my face saying he loves me and shit.

I'm sorry for lying on you Jay...

"Okay Markeyvious we gotta go."I said laughing.

We arrived at the hospital got on the elevator.