Happy Mother's Day Killa 💐

Javen's POV

"What the fuck." I woke up smelling something buring and my smoke detector beeping like crazy.

Getting out the bed fast I didn't even get a chance to put my glasses on.

I ran down the stairs straight into the kitchen and seen Key along with Jae'Lah, Kenai and Makyah.

"What the fuc- what y'all doing." I sighed putting my hand over my face.

"We tried to make you pancakes and eggs but daddy burnt the pancakes." Kenai jumped up and down laughing.

"Snitch." Key mumbled.

"HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!" Jae'Lah and Kenai shouted.

They ran up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Thank you babies." I smiled as I kissed the both them on the forehead.

I looked over at key and he was scratching his head.

"Aye mane yall go put yall shoes on..we going to IHOP." He suggested making me laugh.

"We can wear our pj's!" Kenai yelled as she ran upstairs.

"YES!" Jae'Lah shouted right behind her.

"Hey my big girl." I smiled as I picked Makyah up out of keys arms.

She was moving around giggling.

"You burnt the kitchen down for me today..that's so nice." I hugged Markeyvious.

"You not mad?" He asked me.

"No bae I ain't mad you tried." I told him as he sighed in relief.

"But you cleaning this shit up when we get back." I told him.

"Y'all ready?" I asked as Jae'Lah and Kenai came back down stairs.

"Yes!" They said as Key grabbed the car keys to the Rolls Royce truck and we walked outside the door.

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ

•sᴡɪᴘᴇ•