CHAPTER 20

Ace House 5:02pm

Mikey's POV

"Ight I'll hit you up later."I said.

"Ight nigga and keep a eye on Jae we don't need her going back to jail nigga."Ashton said laughing.

Ashton was one of the players I trained with.

"I'll have her fuck yo ass up better stop speaking on her." I said eyeing him in the phone laughing.

"Speaking of her there she go right now!" I yelled out trying to scare Ashton ass.

As soon as you know it he hung up fast as fuck.

"Nigga knew to hang up the phone or it was his ass."Ace said coming outside with Montae and Keyontae.

"On god nigga get his ass shot literally."Keyonate said laughing peeling a orange.

"Ass end up with no teeth just gums." Montae said lighting up him a blunt.

"Man Lucas said he canceling plans with us cause Malaysha wanna go to the movies with Luca bad ass." Ace said shaking his head.

"Nigga got a family now can't be mad he doing his daddy duties to both them." I said laughing.

"Mikey ass was doing daddy duties with Killa ass 3 weeks ago." Keyontae said laughing.

"Bailing her ass out of jail cause she whooped ole girl ass at her shop." Ace said laughing.

"She two pieced Shawty ass!"Keyontae said laughing.

"Yall niggas hell boy!" Montae said laughing.

"Nigga where the fuck you get a McDonald's cup from?"I asked Montae

"Real gutta nigga real plugs and connections!"Keyonate said sipping out a sippy cup.

"AYE NIGGA FUCK YOU GOT KENAI SHIT FOR?"Montae said looking at Keyonate.

Everybody bust out laughing.

"Nigga this Luca shit." Keyonate said sipping out the sippy cup flicking Montae off.

"Hell naw-AYE NIGGA FUCK YOU DRINKING OUT MY SON SHIT FOR?" Lucas said realizing what Keyonate said.

"At this point keep that shit.."Lucas said waving him off.

"Niggas out here drinking out baby cups."I said to myself shaking my head laughing.

"MAN ANYWAY BACK TO MY BABY MAMA!" Ace said.

"My baby ass got charges pressed against her?"Ace asked me.

"Cause if she do I'll kill that bitch for her.."Ace said with a serious face.

"Get a load of this guy."Keyonate said making me and everybody laugh.