CHAPTER 11

Miami,Florida
Saturday 9:34am
The beach

Malaysha's POV

"I bet they still sleep." I said to Dess as me and her walked outside to the beach to see the sunrise.

"Yeah they probably are but I think Jayda gone be out here with us in a few." Dess said to me.

Dess told me how Jayda and them don't wake up till around 11 and stuff so I knew not to expect them to come with me to the beach this early.

Dess heard me slipping on my slides this morning and just decided to come out with me to the beach for the sunrise.

"So how is the pregnant life so far I see your lil belly growing." Dess said to me smiling.

"It's going good. I'm currently 4 months so far and I'm just ready to hurry up and meet lil man." I said to her laughing as I rubbed my lil pudge of a stomach.

"Oh so you the type that when you pregnant your stomach rarely shows?" Dess asked me.

"Yeah that's what my doctor told me and Lucas last visit we had together." I said to her.

"Hey yall." Jayda said as she came hugged Dess and came over to hug me.

"Hey." Me and Dess said together.

"Pregnancy look good on you Laysha." Jayda said smiling at me.

"Thank you bitch." I said to her putting my shades on.

"Do the lil pose all the mama's and grandmas do!" Dess said to me.

We all started laughing together and cracking jokes.

I was happy a little to know that Lucas folks was so open and fucking with me.

It was nice to know that I could bond with people my age and who do stuff people my age do.

I wasn't with my dad and didn't have to be in business meetings talking about cars and shit or even being his little helper when ever he needed shit.

That's one of the reasons why I started selling on the side.

Because I didn't want to rely on him giving me money and shit.

I wanted to actually work for stuff in my life and be independent but he never would let me every time I got a chance to get around and ask.

Bre's POV

11:45am
Hotel

"I said it was hot out here but not to much."I said to Killa.

Me and her just woke up and we was tired as hell from last night.

As soon as we landed in Florida all of us came to
The hotel and we put out stuff down and decided to go to a club out here.