CHAPTER 42

Javen's POV

"I never thought I would say this but I like the dress you picked out

"I never thought I would say this but I like the dress you picked out." I said to Key walking out the bathroom.

"Yo ass stayed talking shit bout all my cars being yellow now look at yo ass. Looking like a fat ass highlighter." Key said laughing.

"I fucking hate you." I said mushing his head.

"Blonde look sexy as fuck tho." He said placing his whole hand on my head.

"Stop for my wig be messed up." I said moving.

"Ight come on yall need to CHOP CHOP because we got somewhere to BEE!" Key said out loud.

"Where we going?" I asked him putting on my yellow Hermès slides.

"Somewhere it's a surprise." He said wrapping his arms around my waist.

"That's why we all got on yellow and shit?" I asked him with a mug on my face.

"Duh it go with where we going." He said smacking my ass walking into Jae'Lah and Kenai's room.

"Now what if I was suicidal." I mumbled laughing.

After doing Jae'Lah and Kenai's hair I made sure I gave Jae'Lah her medicine before we all got in the car.

"Mommy where we going?" Kenai and Jae'Lah asked me.

"I don't know y'all because daddy won't tell me." I said to thing shrugging my shoulders.

"It's a surprise y'all."Key said laughing.

20 minutes passed and we was pulling up to someone's house that wasn't familiar with.

It was a lot of cars parked outside and I'm guessing it was hella folks key knew.

"Y'all get out the car and go inside."Key said to Jae'Lah and Kenai.

They ran out the car and ran inside the house.

"How you know who in there?" I asked him.

"Got my kids running in a house full of- Just get out and put this on." Key said cutting me off handing me a blue bandana.

After I put the bandana on Key helped me walk inside the house. As soon as he told me to take it off i heard hella people scream.

"SURPRISE!"

I seen Fat,Woo,Makayla and Ace along with some of Bre,Key, Lucas and Montae's family. I don't want to cry right now but this is something I never thought I needed until now.

"I fucking love you." I said hugging key crying.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I knew you said you didn't want a baby shower because it was going to be to much work and pressure on you with finding people to do it so I did us a simple one here at Ace new house." Key said as everyone around me smiled.