CHAPTER 14

2 days later
AirBnb 10:08pm

Killa's POV

"THATS HOW DOMONIC GONE DO YOU JAYDA!" Dess shouted as we all started dancing on the kitchen counter

"HE GONE TO-TOUCH ME LIKE THAT YALL!" Jayda said as she started twerking in her chair burping and shit.

We had just meet Dominic the other day because he had to visit his sister down here and we all ran into them as we was going to get some to eat.

He was happy he seen Jayda ass because she told us how they haven't seen each other for a couple days because did his busy schedule.

The boys wasn't with us tonight.

We was being loud and having a good ass time since the boys wanted to all be together and go out tonight and leave us here alone.

Not to mention future was with the boys to because they wanted to get in to a club for free and he had a section there tonight anyway.

"IT'S TIME FOR THE TWERKULATOR! IT'S TIME FOR THE TWERKULATOR!" We all shouted as we started twerking.

"OKAY LAYSHA!!!" Bre yelled as she was smacking Malaysha ass.

She could still move like us even though her ass was pregnant as fuck.

"AH SHIT!" Jayda said as she fell on the stairs.

"Girl who shit you got?" Dess said laughing.

"Probably went and stole Monate shit out the draw." I said laughing.

"This is how I'm going to rock all y'all babies to sleep." Jayda said sniffling.

"Bitch get yo ass up." Killa said laughing.

"No JAVEN IM SO SERIOUS THIS IS HOW IM GOING TO ROCK BABY KILLA,BABY MALAYSHA well baby Lucas cause y'all having a boy and BABY BRE!" Jayda said crying.

This bitch drunk as fuck now.

Fuck she crying for.

"What about me?" Dess said sniffling.

Oh hell nawl !

"DESS YOU ALREADY KNOW YOU NOT HAVING KIDS!" We all said laughing.

"Y'all damn right future already got enough kids he don't need another....Shit not from me." She said laughing with us all.

"LETS GO SKINNY DIPPING IN THE POOL!" Bre shouted.

"Y'all really drunk as fuck ain't y'all?" Malaysha said as I agreed with her.

Dess,Jayda and Bre ass didn't pay us no mind.

They ass stripped butt as naked and jumped into the pool.

"Want to make tacos?" I asked Malaysha.

"We might as well because shit you know they ass gone come back saying they hungry." She said as I nodded my he