CHAPTER 36

"Come on and let's get going out the door."

"But daddy is she coming home with us this time?"

"Soon now come on we have this talk every time before we about to go see her. Let's go before we late and she think we not coming."

_____________________________

Westview Cemetery
6:12pm Sunday

"I miss you, I miss you, I miss you,I miss you." I said rubbing my hands against all four of their headstones.

"Damn today makes three years since yall left me." I said trying to hold my tears back.

"I'm gone start with you first today...I miss the way you would always make sure I was doing okay, I miss the way you would make me laugh and smile when ever we was together around each other, I miss your voice, I miss the way you would always boss me around and tell me that I needed to stop playing and be serious." I said crying with tears falling on her headstone.

I couldn't hold my self together not one bit knowing that the three people I loved was gone.

The four people I loved had left me before we could've properly had a nice conversation before they departed.

"Man this one hurt me harder then anybody man. I didn't expect for you to leave me so fast my love. I'm hurt that I didn't get a chance to save you..."

"I'm sorry that I did stuff I didn't have no business doing and I always tried to tell you that I didn't need you when deep down inside I needed you more then anything. I was just to afraid to let you in..."I said crying.

"My mind is so fucked up now that y'all are gone. I need y'all here with me so bad and it's hurting me to my fucking heart knowing I lost my forevers and my 4lifers."

"I know I can't sit here and cry all day though about how much I miss you all and ramble about the good times we had even though I wish I could."

"I wish things was different. I'm sad as hell right now and I want to hold all y'all oh so tight and give y'all kisses and cuss y'all out but I know that I can't and that your all holding me though this hurting process of y'all's departure."

"My four guardian Angels up above." I said wiping my tears off my face.

I wiped all the tears I dropped. I was so broken that I didn't even want to leave them.

I wanted to stay and cry my heart out and reminisce about our old times together but I have to push through because I know that's what y'all would've wanted.

Y'all gone forever be in my heart and I know y'all know that." I said as I kissed all four headstones.

"It's about to start raining so we are going to have to head on and get going."The officer said.

"Y'all know I'll be back like I always do..every Sunday." I said staring the all four of the headstones before walking away from them getting into the van.

_________________________________

KEY'S POV