CHAPTER 33

The studio
5:23pm

Key's POV

"Aye nigga this shit hard

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Aye nigga this shit hard."Woo said bumping his head to my verse on Case closed that's going to be on me and Dolph new album.

"I know that's that shit!" I said dapping him up.

"Ight Key we finna get going I gotta pick my seed up from school."Dae Dae my homeboy from back in the sandbox days said.

"Ight see y'all later." I said dapping him up and Woo did the same.

After a few minutes went by of me and Woo smoking a wood and just bumping our head to some music we heard the studio door open and pulled out our guns.

"Damn chill out ain't nobody wanting to kill y'all musty Memphis asses."Kay said walking in.

"Watch yo mouth for you not have it." I said to her.

"MANE ANYWAY HEY WOO!" Kay said coming in with Javen right behind her.

"Wassup suh."Woo said hugging Kay.

"Where yo ass was at?"Woo asked her.

"Nigga you know she still in school. I had Jae pick her up for me." I said to Woo turning to the sound boards in my chair.

"Hey Black Country ass nigga number 2."Javen said dapping Woo up.

"She act just like you nigga but worse."Woo said to me.

I couldn't do nun but laugh because it was true.

"Put that nasty drink down Key you don't need to be drinking that lean stuff."Kay said to me.

"Lean bad for you and you act like you to addicted to it. Go drink some water."She said taking my cups out my hand putting them in the trash can.

"Mane...Woo hand me my water bottle." I said smacking my teeth mugging Kay.

"You lucky you my lil sister and I care bout you because I would've popped yo lil ass."I said to Kay grabbing my water bottle from Woo.

She just started sticking her tongue out at me.

"Hey my favorite country talking ass nigga."Javen said smirking leaning against the soundboard.

"Yo ass country as hell to but stay talking bout us. Ohio ass mother fucker."Fat said coming in with a blunt in his hands.

"I know I'm country but my accent ain't strong like yall shit."Javen said laughing.

"Yall be like "um going to slide over thur" or "burtiful ass commernity" country talking asses."Javen said laughing making Kay laugh to.

"You from where we from and yo ass over here laughing."Fat said mugging Kay.

"Fat gone I sound cute with my Memphis accent unlike y'all."Kay said.