BONUS CHAPTER

KEY'S POV

"Mane yall mama just think she can stay out all god damn night and not come home." I mumbled on the couch with my feet kicked up.

I had Makyah in my arms trying to fall asleep so I decided to put on Sesame street since that's her favorite thing to watch.

Also cause Javen didn't like for the girls to watch coco melon.

"Damn the remote upstairs." I mumbled.

"AYE KENAI BRING ME THE REMOTE!" I shouted.

It took her a minute before she answered me back.

"MAMA SAID I CANT GO IN YALL ROOM NO MORE CAUSE OF WHEN I KNOCKED ALL HA WIGS DOWN LAST TIME!" She shouted back.

Forgot she clumsy sometimes but she get it from her pops. Long live Montae bruh.

"JAE'LAH YOU BRING ME THE REMO-Unt unt." She cut me off.

"YOU better get up and go get it I ain't yo maid." She walked in the living room and flicked me off.

I placed Makyah down in her jumper.

"Girl I'll whoop yo luh ass." I hopped off the couch and ran after Jae'Lah while she was laughing.

"I SORRY DADDY!" She laughed as I had her up in the air.

"You and yo sister go get ready for bed." I put her down.

"NAI DADDY SAID WE GOTTA PUT OUR PJ'S ON!" She shouted.

"You know he waiting for mama so they can be nasty." I heard her mumble as she ran up the stairs.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh these luh girls bad as fuck.

Walking back to the living room I scooped Makyah up and walked with her into the kitchen.

I grabbed one of the juice boxes out the fridge and then closed it.

Makyah started crying and I knew it was because she wanted to watch TV and go to sleep.

"Hold on ma we finna watch yo show." I walked to the couch and grabbed my phone sighing.

I used the remote app and turned to sesame street putting Makyah on my chest while she watched it.

"Yo." I picked up the phone seeing Ace was calling me.

"Aye you ain't here it from me but look at ya wife story!" He said fast then hung up.

Laughing I went straight to Instagram to see what he was talking bout.