CHAPTER 24

Montae's cousin's apartments
1:51pm

Montae's POV

"Nigga you ain't getting shit these my goldfish

"Nigga you ain't getting shit these my goldfish."Dj said to Mikey.

I don't even know why his lame ass even over here.

"Shawty I'm just tryna get yo number fuck these niggas over here baby."Rylo said sticking his head out the window.

"This nigga."I said laughing.

"COME HERE!" Shawty yelled pointing at Rylo.

"Ah shit let me gone head and get ha number."Rylo said sticking his whole body out the window.

"Damn nigga."I said as his feet was in my face.

"Gots to see it through my boy."Rylo said running over to that girl he was talking to.

"AH FUCK!"Rylo said as he fell on the ground.

"Dumb ass nigga."Dj said laughing.

"Nigga fuck you."Rylo said flicking Dj off.

"He finna play Shawty ass."Dj said shaking his head.

"Tryna tell ya." I said shaking my head.

"Now back to yo bitch ass." I said looking at Mikey.

"Fuck yo ass want want cuz?"I said mugging him.

"Ole cheating ass light bright ass nigga."Dj said mugging him.

"Man I'm not even here for all this I just want to see if you could tell Ja-" "Killa to yo punk ass." I said cutting Mikey off.

"You lost the right to call her by her government name when you started fucking them LA hoes my boy."Dj said

"Yep big long red neck ass mother fucker."Dj said with a mouth full of gold fish.

"Im proud of my sis tho. She didn't kill yo ass yet."I said looking Mikey up and down snickering.

"She kicked his ass out though."Rylo said coming back over to us eating some hot Cheetos.

"Fat ass nigga gone have heart burn."Dj said snatching the bag from Rylo getting him some hot Cheetos.

"Aye nigga you got fish give me my shit back."Rylo said snatching the hot Cheetos bag back.

"Anyways back to yo punk ass finish what you was saying cuz."I said eyeing Mikey.

"I just wanna update and see what's up with my soon to be child man."Mikey said.

"That's all I want I promise."Mikey said putting his hand on this face.

"I'll try to make some work with her and you even though I don't fucking FUCK with you my boy." I said waving him off.

"Key word he said TRY nigga."Rylo said.