CHAPTER 31

Week later 8:21pm
Mays High school

Key's POV

Makayla LaNiyah Cathey:16Key's little sister

Key's little sister

"I seen you doing ya thang out there girl."I said walking to my little sister Makayla who was taking pictures.

"OH MY GOD KEY YOU CAME!"She said jumping on me giving me a hug.

"Damn girl what grandma been feeding you."I said laughing hugging her back.

"Her good ass cooking and you know that so stop playing with me mane."She said laughing breaking up our hug.

"Where yo bags at so I can help you bring them on the way to the car?" I asked Kay.

"They right here."She said pointing to the wall.

"Imma grab two duffel bags you get the suit cases."She said to me.

"Ight." I said as we made our way outside.

"Can we go get pizza I'm hungry." She said rubbing her stomach as we was walking to my car.

"Yeah let me put yo bag in the trunk." I said as I opened up the trunk putting her duffel bags in there.

"You staying over at my crib from now on so I'm letting you know now imma be in and out from time to time till January because you know I'm working on my album with Dolph.". I told her getting on the highway.

"I know...and speaking of Dolph am I going to
See Fat and Woo?"She asked me batting her eyes.

"Yeah and matter fact we going to be meeting them tomorrow at the studio." I told her.

She started smiling and getting excited.

"What you so happy for?" I asked her while keeping my eyes focused on the rode.

"Because every time I see them they give me a stack and you know they love spoiling they only luh sister." She said sticking her tongue out.

"Stop all that grown shit and you just a whole junky." I said to her shaking my head laughing.

"Shut the fuck up." She said mushing me head.

"Aye chill aht nie. You know I don't let you cuss around me because I don't like that shit." I said to her being serious.

"Yes Markeyvious." Shesaid trying to be funny.