CHAPTER 7

Friday 6:23am
The Girls house

Jayda' POV

"So you mean to tell me you got after school detention today Killa?" I said

"Duh ain't that what the hell I told you, why ask me again." She said rolling her eyes walking into the kitchen getting a pop tart.

She gone make me snatch her ass up with that damn attitude she got I swear.

I walked into the kitchen and snatched the pop tart box out her damn hands.

"FIRST OFF YOU NOT GONE TALK TO ME LIKE IM ONE OF YO DAMN FRIENDS AT SCHOOL BECAUSE IM NOT! IM YOUR OLDER SISTER!" I yelled at her in her face with a serious look.

She didn't say nothing but roll her fucking eyes.

"Now talk to me like you got some fucking sense because I ain't gone let you run over me. Them other folks out there and shit might let you do it to them but you not to me!" I said to her handing her back the pop tart box.

"So let's try this again shall we!" I said with a smile on my face.

"You have detention after school today?" I asked her.

"Yes I got to fucking stay after school today." She said to me.

Eh I'll take it even tho she need to stop cursing every time she damn talk.

"Okay imma have Dess come pick you up when you get out." I said to her grabbing my keys so we could leave so she can be at school on time.

"Bre said can we pick her up?" Killa said to me as we walked to my car.

I liked bre she was a cute nice girl and I was glad Killa had Atleast one fucking friend that wasn't family.

"Tell her I said Ight and be outside READY!" I said to her laughing.

20 minutes later
Chevron's gas station

Killa's POV

"Girl the sun look good on yo ass right there hold up." I said to Bre pulling out my phone.

Jayda wanted to stop at the gas station to get gas so me and bre got out the car and decided to go in the store with her to get snacks.

"Now put yo damn snacks on the counter it's time for the both of y'all to get to school because y'all smart mouth asses wanted to talk shit now y'all gotta be at that school till 5." Jayda yelled out as she stood in front of the man pulling out a 50 dollar bill to pay for me and Bre snacks.

"Jay you so damn grandma-ish you wear diapers?" Bre said as she was putting her snacks in her bag.

I started to laugh my fucking ass off. Jayda ass looked at us side eyed and shit.