Chapter 18

2 weeks later 1:20pm
Montae and Bre's house

Bre's POV

"Grandma baby like her new car

"Grandma baby like her new car."Ms.Allen said recording Kenai.

Montae surprised Kenai with a pink bmw for her birthday even though her ass don't even know what it is but she was enjoying it.

"I'll take her outside to ride it when we get done singing happy birthday and cutting the cake."Monate said to me.

"I'll make sure to put her other stuff upstairs and her other cars in the garage."I said to him as he nodded his head.

"Man when we finna go out side and get on the water slide bruh." Keyontae said whining.

I grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him to the side.

His ass been whining the whole damn day and the day haven't even really started yet.

"Nigga shop complaining if you want a fucking water slide I suggest you buy yo own shit and slide on it whenever you want at YOUR own place." I said in his face.

This boy got me fucked up.

"Now take yo ass back in that living room and act like you got some got damn sense." I said to him walking away.

"OKAY EVERYBODY AND THEY CREW GO CHANGE INTO YALL BATHING SUITS WE FINNA GO GET ON THE WATER SLIDES AND THE POOL!" I shouted.

As everybody got they kids swim suits and stuff on I picked up Kenai in my arms.

"I'm finna put her swim stuff on I had got." I said to Montae as he nodded his head talking back with Ace them.

His ass don't know I spent $120 on that shit and used his card.

"Hey pretty girl." Jayda said touching Kenai's cheeks as she laughed.

I glanced down at Jayda's stomach and her stomach was getting to show alot.

"Stomach finna be getting real big!" I said to her.

She started rubbing her belly.

"I know right! Feet finna be swole and fat." She said laughing.

"HEY NEICYPOOH!" Killa said walking into the room.

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you!"
Killa started singing smiling in Kenai's face.

"Man yall tell me why these niggas already outside sliding down the water slide." Killa said laughing.

"They so damn childish." I said laughing.

"Ight come on birthday girl let's go have some fun outside." I said as I got Kenai in my arms.

We all walked out the room and outside to the big water slide Monate chose to rent for today and tomorrow