CHAPTER 38

Savannah,Georgia
Key&Javen's Home

After buzzing in to him and Javen's house, Key drove into the driveway

He got out the car with two bags from Chick-fil-A and two bags from Taco Bell.

He just had dropped Jae'Lah and Kenai off at one their friends name Kamiya they know from school house for the weekend.

Ever since the shooting that happen years back Key was in charge and having to take in a big role for a lot of stuff.

Changing his schedule and taking a break from music for a couple months to focus on his family.

Never in a million years would Key think that Dolph would back stab him and try to mess with his little sister.

A/N: #LongLiveDolph this shit crazy 💔🐬 (11-17-21)

Key made sure he killed Dolph that night and made sure he didn't show no emotion while doing it.

Dolph had it coming when he thought it was funny to try to rape Kay and think Key would be cool with it.

Walking upstairs into him and Javen's room he sat the two Chick-fil-A bags and two Taco Bell bags down on the nightstand.

After that he walked into the bathroom where he heard the shower was running.

New balance by Jhene Aiko was blasting on the speaker in the bathroom as Javen was singing along to the words.

Key leaned against the sink as he started smiling because he knew Javen liked to sing but never wanted to let him hear her do it.

"You bring silence to my violent truth...yes you do." Javen sung.

Key knew she was talking about him which made his smile last longer then he expected to.

It was one night Javen left her journal open on the bed because she forgot she didn't go give Kenai and Jae'Lah they goodnight kisses.

Key was about to close her journal until he seen something she wrote that caught his attention.

New Blance by Jhene Aiko <1:43-1:56> (Markeyvious)

He didn't know exactly what it meant or what she meant by what was written in her journal but he quickly took a picture of it and went straight to YouTube to find out.

He search in Jhene Aiko new balance and went straight to 1:43 and let it play out till 1:56.

Key knew from that day forward that he couldn't see him self with out Javen more then he already thought.