CHAPTER 12

12:56am
Club Blue Moon

Jayda's POV

"OKAY BITCH

"OKAY BITCH." Dess said as she was slapping my ass as we was partying.

It was going on 1 o'clock in the morning and me and the gang was still at the club drinking and having a good ass time.

Me and Killa didn't talk since we left the gas station and I guess because we both were to stubborn to speak to each other first.

"Bruh this Hennessy kicking in." I said to Dess as I
Started laughing.

"You drunk as fuck." She said to me smiling.

Dess was drunk but no to much like me.

"Picture for the nice two young ladies?" A women with a camera asked me and Dess.

"YES*burp*SIR!" I said slurring my words.

"Come on bitch." I grabbed Dess in for a picture.

"What we- we doing?" Dess asked me slurring her damn words to.

"Bitch yo breathe smell like Hennessy and patron." I said laughing.

"Oh bitch she taking our picture CHEESE!" Dess said.

"Can we see *burp* it!"Dess asked the lady.

"Yes you can here you guys go." The lady said as we looked at the picture.

"I look goo-"

"BITCH I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NUN OF THAT SHIT YOU TALKING HOE!" Me and Dess and so did everybody in the club heard.

I turned around to see who it was and it was Killa ass yelling at some females.

That shit turned me and Dess sober so fucking quick.

"Y'all heard what the fuck she said so wassup?" Bre said to the girls as she came from infront of Killa tying her up up.

"Let's gone head and bring our ass over there." Dess said to me as I nodded my head and walked with her.

"So wassup? Y'all gotta problem with my sister or some?" I said out loud for everybody and they mama to hear.