CHAPTER 13

Hotel
12:05pm

Dess POV

"Bad bitch ass fat! 40 inch weave yours came in a pack! Camel toe fat you can see it from the back!"Me and Jayda said out loud

"AH AH AH AH!!! GO BAD BITCH GO BAD BITCH GO!" We sang at the top of our longs on the balcony.

"Now ah ah ah yo ass OUR way because you didn't tell US you and future was dating!" Everybody said standing in front of the balcony door looking at me and Jayda.

Damn a bitch can't enjoy her self with out mother fuckers all in her business.

"Don't look at me!" Jayda ass said trying to look away.

"Nawl you in the hot seat to because you knew?"Lucas said.

"Y'all forgot grandma got Alzheimer's."Killa said laughing under her breathe.

"SHUT YO ASS UP!" Jayda said to Killa who was still laughing.

"5 months...."I said under my breathe.

"THATS WHY YO ASS SAG!" Killa said as she was still going back and forth with Jayda ass that they didn't even hear what I said.

"YALL SHUT YALL BIG TOE MUSTY ASS UP DAYUM!" Bre said rolling her eyes.

"Gone head Dess what you say." Bre said.

"I was saying- THE GIRL TRYING TO TELL US SOME IMPORTANT!" Bre said cutting me off and shit.

"Gone head Dess speak."Bre said.

"Like I was saying me and him where- BECAUSE WE ALL WANNA KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY SO GONE HEAD TALK." Bre said cutting me off again.

"ME AND FUTURE-SPEAK DESS BABY WE CANT HEAR YOU-." Bre almost said cutting me off.

Before she could cut me off again Montae put his hand over her mouth to shut her up.

"Thank you Montae."I said sighing.

"Like I was saying me and him been dating for 5 months and I was gone let y'all know but before I could the shade room got to it first." I said taking a pack of fruit snacks out Jayda hands eating them.

"Next time buy yo own shit!" Jayda said mugging me.

"Girl how bout you tell them bout you and Dom ass since you on my case." I said to Jayda.

Now her ass wanna be deaf and shit.

"Dom??????" Everybody said looking at Jayda.