12: Bonding tingz ✨

"But do you like him though?" Yukhei asked for the nth time, he picked up a radish from a plate and ate it while looking at the younger who had been poking his chopsticks on his plate

"No, I...hmm, what the hell am I doing with my life?" Donghyuck thought for a second, he gave up and dropped his chopsticks, covering his face with his hands as he stomped his foot on the floor.

"You're stupid and confused, Hyuck. Just admit that you are starting to catch feelings for him, it's that simple to admit," Yukhei rolled his eyes and continued to eat, he placed a piece of meat on Donghyuck's place, "look, Jungwoo was also like that before, he was also confused with his feelings towards me before but there was a specific time where he just let it all out and admit that he likes me and want me to be his boyfriend"

"Note: Mark has a girlfriend." Donghyuck answered, "And plus, my emotions are like seesaws, it goes up when he acts all lovey-dovey to me but then it goes down again when he mentions "good job, meet me at the bleachers for the next plan"" Donghyuck mimicked Mark at the last part, he sulked and shoved the meat inside his mouth.

"I mean I don't wanna sound pushy and all but how about you try...I don't know who that Mina girl is but if this all just pretend, how about you make it real"

Donghyuck choked on the meat and started coughing, Yukhei quickly placed water in a glass and gave it to the younger, Donghyuck was caught off guard when his hyung told him to make their relationship real.

"Hyung," Donghyuck catches his breath, "I can't do that"

"And why not?"

"Because i'm...not...confident (?)" Donghyuck shyly said.

Yukhei giggled, "I mean don't, if you don't want to, it's just my suggestion. But if you think you like him, please I beg you, guard your heart" Yukhei said, "guard your heart for the worst, you might never know that when Friday comes and this will all end, you will feel hurt"

"Tsst, me? hurt? Hyung, I know that i'm confused with my feelings but I think I can handle, I won't cry like a baby this friday"

(A/N: I'm gonna build a circus)

"What date is it today again?" Yukhei asked.

"June 3"

"Oh my god, so friday is June 6...your birthday" Yukhei said and immediately went to a shopping app.

...

Oh you know 'cause he...forgot that Donghyuck actually has a birthday.

"Yes" Donghyuck sighed, "And the party is on friday, fuck me" he slammed his head on the table.

"hmm, so if that's the case, then...you still have time"

"Time?"

"Time to actually spend more time with Mark before you know..." Lucas drew an imaginary line between his neck.

"I'm not gonna die, hyung"

"No I mean before he ends it, you and him..." Yukhei clarified, stuffing his mouth with meat.

Donghyuck thought for a second, maybe Yukhei hyung is right, this week might be the last week they will ever talk to each other, why not cherish the week with him? that doesn't sound like a bad plan at all, right? and plus, friday at the party...even though that is the last time they will be with each other he can party with him all night and then end it there...happily.

"I guess that idea is not that bad"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Yukhei and Donghyuck went to the streets to explore the small market that is not far away from where they are now, both telling stories and making jokes, their laughter filled the place.

When arriving at the market, Donghyuck ran to a booth where they sell headbands and party stuff, he took one and wore it, he showed Yukhei making the older giggle at how cute he is, "Hold up, pose for me. I'm gonna show it to Jungwoo" he held his phone to the front as the younger posed.

With a few clicks, Yukhei laughed and sent it to his boyfriend Jungwoo. His boyfriend messaged him back saying that Donghyuck never changed up to now, and he found it sad that he wasn't there to go with them, he would've joined Donghyuck with those cute headbands.

If only his boss wasn't a big dick.

Strolling around the market, both of them went to each and every one of the booths, trying out samples, examining products, or trying the cute accessories. Yukhei bought a few things for his love, just a cute teddy bear and a customized necklace that said "LuWoo" which stands for their couple name.

Donghyuck on the other hand was low in cash.

He tried to find cheap ones that his allowance can afford, he managed to find some and one of them are these customizable bracelets that you could put someone's name on. He bought for himself, Jaemin and...Mark.

Well he wasn't planning to but then he felt kind of sorry once Mark finds out that he went to the small market without buying him anything, think of it as a "friend" gift for him.

(A:N i'm hiring clowns btw)

He was quietly tracing the bracelets with their names on, till Yukhei taps him on the shoulder, "yo,"

"Yo"

"Wanna get coffee?" he offered.

Donghyuck nodded quickly, "yeah I would love to"

They found a cafe near the market that sells coffee. As they arrived at the place, Donghyuck and Yukhei were laughing at something funny they saw while walking.

"No because why did the table actually flip?" Donghyuck held his stomach from laughing too much, he kept on laughing to the point that he bumped into person behind him, "I'm so sorry"

The guy was holding his coffee but good thing he has a good grip on it or else he'll be embarrassed, "no, no it's cool" the guy said and chuckled, not looking at Donghyuck but his phone.

"Mark?" Donghyuck tilted his head, seeing Mark out of nowhere.

"H-hey" Mark didn't know that Donghyuck was here and he was surprised.

"Ayo, let's get coffee 'cause Jungwoo is waiting- oh hi Mark" Yukhei cut his sentence off when he saw Mark in front of him.

Mark only waved at him and returned his look to the younger, "getting coffee?" he asked.

"Yeah, for the both of us" Donghyuck unintentionally held Yukhei's hand which made Mark scream inside, he was in flames seeing the younger hold hands with a tall guy.

Mark scoffed and looked elsewhere, "Aight, see you in school then" that's all he said and walked away.

As the black haired male left them be, Donghyuck watched his figure getting smaller and smaller till it becomes a dot, "Odd"

"What's odd?"

"It's so odd how Mark acted when I held your hand," Donghyuck squinted his eyes, he was getting suspicious over Mark's actions a while ago.

"He was probably jealous" Yukhei wiggled his eyebrows at the tanned male only earning a playful glare back.

"Pfft, like he thinks that I'm your boyfriend, c'mon let's get coffee" He dragged Yukhei inside and ordered coffee.

Yup so imma take a short hiatus cuz of school ;-;