• 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

September, 1st 1991. 07.00

Mal woke up from her sleep, stretched out her hands to relax her muscles then rubbed her eyes. Digesting what day it was then a sweet grin etched from corner of the beautiful girl's lips.

Today is the day Mal's first year begins at Hogwarts, Mal is looking forward to the day she will attend the best magic school. Because Rolf and Zeus kept telling Mal how amazing Hogwarts was, until their parents gagged them with candied strawberries.

Rudolf Theseus Scamander, twin brother of Zeus and older brother of Mal. He is in the Hufflepuff houses, Rolf is bestfriends with Lee Jordan and the Weasley twins even though he has different years and houses, he is also friends with Cedric Diggory the Charming Hufflepuff and several other people.

Zeus Perseus Scamander is in Gryffindor's houses and is also bestfriends with the Weasley twins and Lee Jordan. They are popular at Hogwarts because of their intelligence, handsome looks and their achievements at Hogwarts, they are very friendly to anyone, favorites of whoever sees them there.

They continue to argue which house Mal will fit in according to her personality until they make a 10 galleons bet, Adrien instead of prohibiting bets on his two twins.

Mal immediately rushed to clean up and tidy up her suitcase that had been packed in advance, but she always chose to check again whether anything was left or not.

09.00 A. M.

Today Mal is wearing a plain long-sleeved black t-shirt, wearing a white cardigan, a knee-length brown tantan skirt and black shoes. Her light brown hair is tied in a ponytail with lily hairclip which adds to the sweet impression of the youngest Scamander.

The sound of knocking made Mal turn towards the door,

"Come in."

The door opened to reveal the Scamander house-elf, Hanie. She was dressed neatly and cleanly, with clean and healthy skin and large sweet smile on her face.

"Miss Mal, me was told by Mrs. Scamander to tell Miss Mal for breakfast," said Hanie, her smile blooming as ocean blue eyes tennis-ball eyes glimmering.

"Oh, well, thank you very much Hanie." said Mal with an identical sweet smile on her face. "Let's go down together!"

"Like always?" Hanie asked playfully at Mal.

"Oh for sure, Hanie," said Mal, they both chuckled as out of Mal's room.

They walked down for breakfast already and to her surprise, the dining room until family room had been decorated with ornaments and balloons, there was a banner reading "SURPRISE BERRY!"

"SURPRISE!" shouted Persephone, Rolf, Zeus and Adrien they dumped out the sofa as Hanie jumped up and down, clapped her hands cheerfully squealed; 'Happy birthday Miss Mini-Pesy!'.

Adrien tried to open the confetti poppers, but he misdirected them and it explode front his faces. He froze when the people who were there stared at him then burst into fit laugher, Adrien gave an embarrassed grin while scratching the back of his neck.

Persephone ruffled Adrien's hair lovingly.

"Thank you but it doesn't have to be like this." Mal chuckled in amused at her father, she approached her mother to give a hug. "I just go to Hogwarts,"

"Isn't it like this every year?" asked Rolf, Adrien joined to hug Mal and Persephone. "don't tell me you forgot! Blimey Mal!"

"What?" asked Mal, releasing a hug from her parents then staring at Rolf in confusion.