• 𝐀 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 •

warning: sexual activities.

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Christmas morning made Harry's day light even more, he woke up with smile of love. He looked to his side, there was Ron who still sleeping with snore, mumbling 'knee' in his sleep. He turned around, out of window, snow was falling thickly upon the castle and its grounds now from last night.

Beauxbatons' pale blue carriage looked like a large, chilly, frosted pumpkin next to the iced gingerbread house that was Hagrid's cabin, while the Durmstrang ship's portholes were glazed with ice, the rigging white with frost.

Pidgwidgeon has back from sending letter from Sirius, Ron's tiny owl was twittering madly on the top of the icicle-laden banisters, showing off cheerfully his first mail delivery for them since Ron had him.

News of Mal having been invited by Harry spread all over the castle, and after that the disillusioned boys took others girls were still left. Harry felt very ecstasy, especially equipped with Gloiriè and Malfoy raging after hearing it, they both glare at Harry with hatred more than ever, let alone Gloiriè.

Gloiriè finally, (Harry could predict by necessity) took Merry Oceanum, who looked very overjoyed, they immediately led into the dungeon while making out of the Great Hall; Gloiriè did it without a hint of love.

Malfoy also couldn't help but take Pansy Parkinson but let her be taken away by Gloirie and his other girls to dungeons. Harry, Hermione and Ron had to protect Mal during Potions class due to happy noise bustling girls from Slytherin dorm, Harry tightly covered Mal's ears so she wouldn't hear noises made by Gloiriè and his admirers.

"Hermione - who are you going to the ball with?" said Ron as they out of class as Mal wishing some students Merry Christmas.

He kept springing this question on her, hoping to startle her into a response by asking it when she least expected it.

"Ron, I know we're friends and there no need hide anything," Mal said matter-of-factly. "but it's her privacy and just consider it as a surprise."

"Oh, c'mon," Ron groaned. "I won't making fun of it, spit it out."

However, Hermione merely frowned and said, "I'm not telling you both," mentioning Harry and Ron.

"You're joking, Weasley!" said Malfoy, behind them. "Oh, please don't made me laugh!"

Crabbe and Goyle cackling trollish.

"You're not telling me someone's asked that to the ball?" Gloiriè exclaimed, all girls who adored him sniggering. "Not the long-molared Mudblood?"

Harry, Hermione and Ron whipped around, but Mal said loudly, waving to somebody over Malfoy's shoulder, "Hello, Professor Moody!"

Both Gloiriè and Malfoy went pale and jumped backward, looking wildly around for Moody, but he was still up at the staff table, finishing his stew.

"Awe, how cute," Mal pouted sarcastically. "a couple of cockolorums looking for a theme park."

Harry, Ron and Hermione laughing, the rest of Gryffindors who heard her, roaring laughing heartily. Zeus pounding table as Rolf wolf-whistle, both of them utterly proud of their sister. Malfoy and Gloiriè, who got her words, went red in embarrassed as Mal, Hermione, Harry and Ron went up the marble stairs still laughing.

"I love soft Mal," Harry exclaims very impressed. "but sassy Mal were hit different." while swinging his arm around Mal's shoulders, pulling her closer to him as grinning.