• 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐒𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐞 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

No one in Gryffindor Tower slept that night.

They knew that the castle was being searched again, and the whole House stayed awake in the common room, waiting to hear whether Dunkel and Black had been caught.

Throughout the day, everywhere they went they saw signs of tighter security.

Professor Flitwick could be seen teaching the front doors to recognize a large picture of Sirius Black and Dunkel Seele.

Everyone was terrified and seems decided to not saw Seele apperance, in Harry opinion, he was undoubtedly horrible looking wizard. His mandrill-like face, whole body was covered full of pus-filled boils that are prone to cracking, cold charcoal eyes bulged, porous teeth displayed with a sharp wide smirk filling his face. Half bald haired man in the middle his head, Harry assumed it was cutting by porridge bowl.

Filch was suddenly bustling up and down the corridors, boarding up everything from tiny cracks in the walls to mouse holes.

Sir Cadogan had been fired.

His portrait had been taken back to its lonely landing on the seventh floor, and the Fat Lady was back. She had been expertly restored, but was still extremely nervous, and had agreed to return to her job only on condition that she was given extra protection.

The third year female students were evacuated and temporarily closed, Lavender trembled once, sobbing in fear remembering what had happened earlier.

Mal was a little guilty to her, because she was the one who made all that happen and her friends were scared. Harry comforted her, kept saying it wasn't her fault and no one wanted that to happen to them.

But Mal still had time to comforted Neville, who was disgrace to the wrath of Professor McGonagall due to her carelessness. She had banned him from all future Hogsmeade visits, given him a detention, and forbidden anyone to give him the password into the tower.

Mal always escorted him to the common room, to avoid the troll guards hired to keep the castle safe who insults him.

Harry couldn't help noticing that the statue of the one-eyed witch on the third floor remained unguarded and unblocked. It seemed that Fred, Rolf, Zeus and George had been right in thinking that they - and now Harry, Mal, Ron, and Hermione - were the only ones who knew about the hidden passageway within it.

"D'you reckon we should tell someone?" Harry asked Ron.

"We know he's not coming in through Honeyduke's," said Ron dismissively "We'd've heard if the shop had been broken into."

Harry was glad Ron took this view. If the one-eyed witch was boarded up too, he would never be able to go into Hogsmeade again.

After the incident that occurred that one Gryffindor student was attacked by Seele, Mal, they all came to her wanting to know the true story just like Ron. But Mal was a little uncomfortable about it, remembering Lavender who was crying because she was very frightened and shook.

Two days after Black's and Seele's break-in, Neville's grandmother sent him the very worst thing a Hogwarts student could receive over breakfast - a Howler.

The school owls swooped into the Great Hall carrying the mail as usual, and Neville choked as a huge barred eagle owl landed in front of him, a scarlet envelope clutched in its beak.

Harry and Ron, who were sitting opposite him, recognized the letter as a Howler at once - Ron had got one from his mother the year before.

"Run for it, Neville," Ron advised.