• 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 •

warning: blood, torture, chaotic disgusting things, rape, badly injuries, coercion, murder.-

Please skip if you weren't comfortable.

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Rain was punctuated by thunder, drops from the sky like bullets hitting window panes

Rain was punctuated by thunder, drops from the sky like bullets hitting window panes. The cold and cool air, wrapped around him in a thick robe of soft fleeces that had been ripped, not as warm as his girl's embrace but her gift was enough for him.

It was the right moment to remember departure of his first love. When he remembers his feelings, only three words can describe;

Love, painful and regret.

The mistakes that he had made continue to stick in his brain and heart, his whole flesh was injected with bitterness and pain.

Lupin, in a state of disarray, his face exhausted with pain, the bags under his eyes blackened with eye discharge under his eyes but not as tired and pain after his girl gone.

He looked out the window. In his opinion, every time he entering the magnificent hole of the propechy pool would help his longing by the girl whom he had not had time to confess his feelings, he made his days far from gloomy and sad because of his destiny but more pain after that incident.

His hands twist slowly and lovingly the bracelet around his wrist, he never cares that everyone thinks of him as a girl because he wears a girl's bracelet. One day, an ignorant Slytherin student tugged at the bracelet with a forked stick, almost breaking it if he had stopped quickly to unhook it gently.

A knock on the door broke his thoughts, he looked over there wondering who was coming, and the answer in his mind was his girl.

"Come in," he said.

The door slowly opened and entered Mal, putting on her iconic smile which Lupin happily replied.

"Good afternoon, Professor-" she said, but quickly changed her expression when see Lupin. "Professor Lupin, are you ill? Shall I bring you something to make you more better or-"

"No, no need Mal, thank you." Lupin forcefully straighting himself up. "I'm perfectly fine," he lied. "just not feeling well, so Professor Snape replaces me today," Mal widened her eyes. "don't worry I guarantee he's good at teaching. Now Mal, what brings you to my office?" he said kindly, giving a warm smile.

"Oh right, I was ordered by Professor McGonagall to call you, she wants you to come to Professor Dumbledore's office," Mal kindly but worried.

"Oh well, thanks Mal, I'll be there in a minute, I have to -- er-- clean up these parchments." he lied, looked down at a wooden box filled with scrolls of many parchments. "After that, I went straight there, thank you very much Mal."