• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

The next morning, fogs filled their bedroom windows. The light brown haired girl got up earlier than her other roommates, she was used to it like that.

It was twenty minutes past five. Because she hurriedly got up, got out of bed and prepared her uniform. She put it on the bed but didn't put it on right away, instead she wore a maroon red sweater with sweatpants and regular shoes.

Mal wants to feed Dexter, her owl at Owlery. Immediately she left the room slowly so as not to wake her friends. Fat Lady painting unfolding made the woman grumble but a second later her expression softened when she saw the little girl with beautiful hazel.

"Oh- sorry Fat Lady, I didn't mean to wake you up." Mal said guiltily, instead the Fat Lady laughed softly at Mal's apologetic voice.

"It's okay, dear. You're Adrien and Persephone's daugther I believe," she said, Mal nodded her head. "where are you going, hm?"

"I want to go to the Owlery, to feed Dexter." Mal friendly with a sweet smile

"Ohooo of course, you're just like your mother. Okay then, wake me up if you want to come back in again." Mal beamed then nodded enthusiastically, she went down the stairs full of energy.

Arriving at Owlery, Mal looks for signs of Dexter's whereabouts. Nothing, not even looked at. Strange. She looked around and then found a light beige owl perched next to a snow-white owl, very clean with round canary yellow eyes.

"Dex! Come here!" She waving her hand, Dexter flew with the snowy owl.

He perched on his cage again while the snowy owl with canary eyes rested on Mal's shoulder

She rubbed her head around Mal's neck to make the girl tickled by the feathers, you could say that the owl's feathers were very soft.

"Have a new friend, hm?" Mal chuckled, picked up a straw bag filled with owl food and passed it over to Dexter's feeder. "Where's your cage? Let me fill it."

The snowy owl rejoiced, she flapped her wings towards her cage.

Mal filled the white owl's dining area with owl food, she ate it happily with a long reply.

Mal stroking the head of the snowy owl gently, the owl looking up at her affectionately.

She checked her watch, it was past five o'clock. Mal immediately descends from the Owlery to the Gryffindor tower. On the way to Mal met many ghosts of Hogwarts, silvery like pearls lighting up the corners with their misty light, some of them greeted Mal like "Morning, Little Lady.", "Lovely morning."

Arriving at the dorm room, Mal found Hermione who had just woken up. Wiped her eyes then turned her head towards Mal.

"Oh Mal-" Hermione yawned, stretching her muscles. "have you woken up, where did you out of?"