• 𝐌𝐚𝐥'𝐬 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐲 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

They woke the next day to brilliant sunshine and a light, refreshing breeze.

"Perfect Quidditch conditions!" said Wood enthusiastically at the Gryffindor table, loading the team's plates with scrambled eggs. "Harry, buck up there, you need a decent breakfast."

Harry had been staring down the packed Gryffindor table, wondering if the new owner of Riddle's diary was right in front of his eyes. Mal didn't say anything as Hermione quietly discussed Riddle's diary.

"You forgot about it," Harry pouted as they was about left Great Hall to collecting his Quidditch stuff, Mal stifled a laugh.

"What is it?" Mal tapped her finger on her chin. "I don't think I forgot anything today."

"Don't test me, Dolce," Harry whined but gave Mal a pleading look making Mal slightly chuckles. "Goodluck kisses!"

Zeus coughed his scrambled eggs until Angelina had to hit his back really hard and the its landed into Oliver's beaming face.

Rolf who saw Harry knew what he was going to ask Mal suddenly slammed loudly his goblet on purpose. Harry was already horrified, thinking that he was desperate to ask Mal to give him his goodluck kiss when brothers of the girl he has a crush on were around.

Mal tiptoed a little and then kissed Harry's cheek, somewhat sorry that he asked for a goodluck kiss in the Great Hall because he himself was given a killing stare by the boys there.

"Cordy are you coming?" Ron turned to Cordelia who was reading her Transfiguration book.

"Oh thanks Ron but I'll be returning this book to the library," said Cordelia holding up Standard Transfiguration Guide I. "I also want to practice a bit for my Transfiguration exam practice turning goblets into flowers. I'll be with Eros and Ginny later."

"Okay," Mal ruffled Cordelia's hair. "See you."

Harry had just set foot on the marble staircase when he heard it yet again -

"Kill this time . . . let me rip . . . tear . . ."

"You heard it?" Mal suddenly, Harry, Hermione and Ron were very surprised, Mal could hear what he heard? thought Harry in shock.

"You-"

"Wait," said Ron, raising a hand to silence Harry. "Why are you being like Harry?"

"You heard too?" Harry asked Mal ignoring Ron's question, she nodded quickly.

"About killing rip and tear, right?" Mal said worriedly, this time Harry's eyes widened in shock while Hermione and Ron dropped their jaw at the sight of two best friends.

"Didn't you?" Ron shook his head, wide-eyed. Hermione, however, clapped a hand to her forehead.

"Berry! I just remembered something, when you told me about Medusa- did you bring a mirror?"

"No Hemmie," Mal shook her head. "But Rolf always has a mirror, always ready to check on him."

Hermione nodded then ran towards the Hufflepuff table to meet Rolf and the rest of the Hufflepuffs. Harry could see Rolf nod then reach into his pockets to hand Hermione a mirror and she darted out of the Great Hall to library.

"Oh I'm very stupid!" Mal said frantically trying to catch up to Hermione but Harry held her back. "I shouldn't have left her there alone."

"Where are you going?"

"Accompanying Hermione," Mal struggled to free Harry's grip. "I promised Rolf I'd always be with her - what if something happened? She's alone too,"

"Berry calm down," Ron tried to calm the panicked Mal. "Cordelia is there too, don't worry, they'll catch up later."