• 𝐀𝐭 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐬 •

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

"Arresto Momentum!"

Mal's body floated thirty inches from the surface of the grass, her hazel eyes opened then looked satisfied.

Today is the last day for Mal's stay at Newt and Tina's mansion, there are many activities she does during summer such as playing and learning about magical creatures with Newt and the spells Tina used to use when she was an Auror.

Since Mal is a minor and not allowed to use magic outside of school, she just listened or practiced without wand and watched carefully as Tina cast the spells.

"Well, there are many spells you have mastered," Tina said, looking proud of her granddaughter. "I hope you maintain your abilities."

"All right, Grandma." Mal nodded.

"Hey, I forgot." Tina said. "You never told me what kind of your wand."

Mal just remembered something about her wand, about her parents acting strangely when they saw the wand. Mr. Ollivander, and the touch of her wand sometimes felt like water running down her wrist.

She ran into the mansion to her room, she found something glowing lilac glow from the gap of drawer.

Mal slowly approached the table and opened the drawer, a second later the wand was dim again but felt very warm when held.

Taking her wand and hiding it under long sleeve, she turned out of the room towards Tina who was still in the garden.

"Grandma." Mal said. She held out the wand to her grandmother.

Tina studied every detail of her granddaughter's wand, and stopped when she saw the crystal stone at the end of the wand's handle. She lightly touched the crystal and jumped when she felt the warmth of it.

"This is unearthly," said Tina in awe swinging Mal's wand. "I've never seen a wand this wonderfully."

"Me too," Mal said with a smile. "When I bought it, Mr. Ollivander looked very pleased."

"Well," Tina chuckled softly. "I'm sure every wandmaker would be happy when the wands they sell have finally found their owners."

"Yeah," Mal chuckled. "but this is different."

Tina furrowed her brows as a sign for Mal to continue explaining her wand, her black eyes hinting at a deep curiosity about the wand.

"Mr. Ollivander explained that the core of my wand is the Thastral core." Mal says. Tina drop her jaw, obviously she knows very well what Thastral is.

"Is - is that true?" Tina slowly made Mal nod. "Berry," she breathed. "You know what a Thastral is?"

Mal nodded her head. "but never seen before."

"Thestral," Tina nodded but her voice quivering horrified. "A winged horse-type animal with a bony body, a reptilian face and broad, leathery wings resembling a bat."

Mal's eyes widened in awe, she could imagine what the beautiful the creature looked like, wanting to see this unique creatures.

"Oh!" Mal squealed enthusiastically. "Is it in Grandpa's basement?"

"No," Tina shook her head. "because, because Grandpa couldn't see it."

"How can I see them?" Mal asked innocently, curious rather interestingly. "I wanted to see them!"

Tina swallowed.

"Because if you have to see them, you have to watch - "

"BERRY!"