• 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞 •

warning: uncomfortable thing.

❾¾ ⌁☍ ♪ ‹ 𝓶𝓪 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓬𝓮 › ♪ ☍⌁¾❾

Cordelia finally finished her History of Magic full-parchments, her left hand numb from many words she had to write. But as usual, she studied a month before exam started so that as moment approached she would only have to re-learn summary. She studied with Ginny, who preferred practice to reading.

A week before third task, they were busy with year-end exams. Hermione was determined to be alone for a while in library until late, Ron, Mal, Neville, Seamus and Dean gathered in the common room and they practiced a lot of spells, Dean was sick of seeing the writings of the book wishing he could just blend it and eat it to get smart right away.

Harry is now seen with Atlas more often than Michelle, he is also now alone, has no friends, Harry many times (with Atlas's help) avoids Michelle as far as possible. It made Michelle cry all the time, she considered herself the most heartbreaking girl and she blamed Harry for that, she went to Roger Davies and the Ravenclaw boy calmed her down; Harry didn't care either.

Mathias also often disappears with his friends, they have noticed that he has been ill lately or has fallen asleep in common room next day. Elliot, Arche and Nathaniel explain for the umpteenth time to them that Mathias is tired of over-reading books.

"But Hermione never did," said Ron matter-of-factly. "I've always eyeing her."

It made Hermione cough through her book, burying her face deeper into the page and showing only her red forehead. Anthony and Eloise, who were sitting next to her, giggled a little as Eloise poked at Hermione's biceps mischievously.

George showed Briella some of his joke products, she laughed when saw George's eyes turn heart-shaped.

Teresa curled up in Lee's lap, weak and pale, her friends had persuaded her to check with Madam Pomfrey but she was reluctant and forced herself to study.

Lee forbade her, they just cuddle on the long sofa while the young man stroked her brown mane. Teresa was hiding pain in her body, she didn't seem like she wanted to bother other people. Mal also continues to help Teresa, transferring her inner-healing power to keep her fit.

"Don't push yourself more, okay?" Lee said in sign language sincerely to Teresa, kissing her top head quietly. "I'm here to complete you."

Teresa gave a small nod as Lee tightened his embrace.

"Jesus christ, it's me again. . ." whined Rolf, leaning his head on Katie's shoulder as he watched Lee and Teresa.

Crookshanks cuddled with Neige on Lee's and Teresa's legs, purred cozily.

"Wow, thanks G! There's no need to bother!" said Briella cheerfully as George handed her a holographic thick tile scarf.

"It's all right, so I don't forget, on twenty-fourth of this month, ain't it? Think of it as an early-birthday gift. Want to know what's cool about this?" said George idly, Briella nodding excitedly. "This scarf able change color when it absorbs your mood. For example; if you're angry now it will turn red!"

"This is very useful! I will use it every day, thanks G!" said Briella, George chuckled nodding as he ruffled her chocolate wavy hair.

"C'mon, breakfast will be starting soon." asked Zeus as he stood up, holding out his hand for Ginny.

Ginny was silent, her face reddened with a clumsy smile as she accepted Zeus' hand, standing beside him. Zeus smiled sincerely at her; Rolf, Fred, Anthony and George threw mischievous grins.